1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Governor Arnie is on XX right now

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Dublin Bolt, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    He reckons this is the Charger's year too. :tup:

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    [​IMG]

"Go Chahjazz, GO !!!"

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
  4. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Yep, heard the interview. Good stuff!

Go Chahjuz... go! :D

5. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    While it is cool, he's politically obligated to support any team from California.

If it were the 49ers or Raiders who were poised for a Super Bowl run, he'd say the same thing about them.

6. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    That's a tough balancing act, considering all the Calfornia Teams (and their fanbases) hate the **** out of each other. :icon_rofl:

Arnie's a bandwagoner :flag:

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Very cool!!! :tup:

Did he have anything to say besides cheering on the Chargers?

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    And that is true.

It wouldn't be any different for the governor of New York, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, or Ohio but it's still cool!!!!
    :yes: :tup:

9. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    I think Arnold supports the Chargers more than 49ners/Raiders. He is from LA, but isn't a Raider fan. That usually means you will be more a Charger fan than anything else. I have only seen him say or support the Chargers in the last two years, of any sports team, and has said he wants the Chargers to stay in San Diego.

Arnold wants LA to have its own team.

So I think if Arnold was watching a game between oakland or SF VS the Chargers he would pick the Chargers.

10. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    It was kind of interesting, because one of the Spanos kids was cohosting with Scott since BR was off today.

The Governator would give these rambling answers and they'd try to cut him off but he'd just keep talking anyway. Hey, he's the Governor, let him talk :icon_rofl:

Seemed like an honest-to-goodness Charger backer, though. Asked how LT was, injury-wise, was happy to hear he's doing fine. Spanos asked him about that Charger jacket he wore at the Texan game, and he said that out of his huge Leather Jacket collection (he said he had more than probably anybody :lol:) it was his favorite. He's even go motorcycling with it :tup:

AC Spanos thanked him for his actions during the fires last year, and Arnold thanked the local support in return.

I know he's probably politically obligated to support all CA teams, but it did seem to me like he had a particular soft spot for the Bolts. :icon_toast:

11. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I am so glad I voted for Arnold, he's just so damned cool :lol:

12. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    He's ex Hollywood. He goes with style and the Chargers unis have it.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Well Arnold is Republican and the Spanos are large Republican contributors (momentarily). So that could also be a reason, but still pretty cool, the more fans the better. :abq1:

14. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Maybe he likes the team's cheerleaders in their skimpy outfits. :icon_tease: :flag:

15. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Bollocks! he can't run for another term, so he's free to show his allegiance all he wants.

he's old chums w/ the Spanos' anyway from running in the same republican circles.

Arnie may be a bandwagoner but he's a Chargers fan from probably at least as long as he's known the Spanos':icon_shrug::bolt:

URL=http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/Taldor/?action=view&current=GoChajahsGoShort.flv][​IMG][/URL]