1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Great Win Bolts!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Nov 13, 2006.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Great job yesterday. I was sitting at my seat at LP Field watching the second strangest game of the day (which had a horrific ending for me, HAHA!!!!) and could not believe what happened to you guys in the first half. However, it seems like Philip and LT caught absolute fire and Malcolm Floyd came up with a great effort to get you guys the win. You all look great, except for your secondary, and I wish you all continued success the rest of the way. I'm just stunned that Marty Schottenheimer coached a team that scored 49 points!!! This has got to be killing him. Good luck against Denver.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Thanks TitanFan24! i was pullin for your team. Better luck this week man!:tup:

3. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    I know, if we could have come through, it would have helped you guys in this race for the #2 seed. Man, we got some very bad calls in this game that will certainly be talked about this week. Anyways, I'm excited about the Calvin Johnson lottery, so I really don't want us to win too much!

4. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    I pressed my thumb to help the Titans, too.
    I like them since the music city miracle.

5. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Yeah, my gf is a balt fan and I was not so secretly hoping the Titans would take care of them. Young is looking good.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thanks TF24!!!!!:tup:

It's always cool to see you stopped in to say hi!!!!!!
    Your team had an exciting era with McNair and George. I hope a new one is close in the making!!!:bolt: