1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Guest Access

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Thumper, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I have temporarily turned off the ability for guests to view this forum due to server load issues. Our ISP is working to correct these issues, but for the time being this will allow those that have actually registered here to use the resources available, rather than having all the guests consume a large portion of those server resources.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,178
    Works for me, let them register if they want to see what I am sayin!:tup:

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    This is only temporary. I'm on the phone with the server company as I type this. They are working on the slowness issues we've had.

This should help reduce the load and make things better for those logged in for the time being. I should be able to return guest access by tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Now I understand why I am not just fast but lightning fast. No pun intended.

I think I might be the only one that has the fast non-issue.

I hope that I am not taking away from the other posters Bandwidth.

Because with me since we switched to this provider that I have been very fast.

I think for me that I am too fast at this very moment with the limited access.

So everyone you can start the bashing, if I am the one taking the Bandwidth from everyone else.

I apologize if I am.

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Guest access has been restored.