1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Guys/Gals, We NEED the Vote!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Big Bolts, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Fuc Marty!

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl:

2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +497

Hate to say it but no thanks... kinda think this team is doin things irrespective of marty these days. I don't believe that spin from Cam about him calling all the plays, no way he plays the Baltimore game the way he did, without good ol Dinomarty butting in. Look, Marty didn't even has his Motorola on at the start of the Cincy game for crying out loud. He was doin a good Art Shell impression minus the headphones. Leave the O to Cam for good puhleeeeeze!!.

3. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    It's nothing personal Big Bolts we're just trying to piss T-Man off. :yes: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    When Marty wins a playoff game. Then I will start to believe in him.

As far as T-Man, you will learn about him soon enough. :frightened:

5. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Not gunna comment on this thread. First people hate him, then they love him, then they hate...sounds like a bf/gf relationship you guys hold. Or I love this one.....until he wins a playoff game..blah blah blah.......For your info, seems to me that marty finally had the ballz to step away from marty ball and believed in his players. He will lead this team...believe dat!!!!!

6. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I don't care. Marty's going to win a Super Bowl before either of those two dudes.

Let them win some vote because some Charger "fans" are too dickheaded to care.

7. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Wow some of you guys completely missed the joke and sound pretty angry. That sucks.

Better you than me. :middlefinger: :yes:

8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    He is an assshole...Beware..... :icon_eek: :nana_rasta: :icon_finger: :drama: :devil: :icon_beer: :bolt:

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Dude - these same neanderthals like (Shamrock - RideTheLightning-KWAK-JDOD-leisure) you will learn the rest, have been calling Marty out since forever.

These pompom wavers want Marty's balls. Most of these Bolt goons are from the UT boards and Chargers.com. I have met most of them and I should have brought a sledge hammer to crack the cranial plates but I suspect they just need a Lombardi. I have faith Marty is the dude to do it and has changed his ways.

Last year we heard the same **** and the year before from the Marty haters. They are like a hemorroids and need a Lombardi as a salve.

It is the only thing which the doctor prescribes to cure what ails them (and the rest of us) :icon_mrgreen:

10. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    FU - she had a kid recently and is all - well - you know - all stretched out. :lol:

edit....sry Ms. Hart but she will regain that Miss Universe form real quicky :)

11. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +695
    :icon_eek: Are you going to Las Vegas to watch the Buffalo game or are you staying in SD? :icon_shrug:

If you don't go to Las Vegas, why don't we get together (with BB of course) and watch it with a bunch of people .. but I guess that may be 10:00 a.m. your time, huh???? :icon_eek:

Damn, if so, that time difference sucks!:icon_evil:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    The problem is that without the cure, the disease will just keep getting worse and worse--like VD. The dick may have to be removed forever to keep the infection from killing you...

In other words, the cure better come very soon or we're gonna find a new doctor.

13. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Hey T-Man :icon_finger:

When the old fuker wins a playoff game, then we can talk about him changing his ways. But if he puckers up like fresh meat in a prison like he did against the Jets..... :deadhorse:

I am on record already that if he wins the SB and brings a Lombardi to SD I will create a crow post the likes you have never seen. :yes:

Good seeing you at the Clev TG! :nana_rasta: :icon_toast: :icon_party: