1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Habs vs. Leafs

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by MtlBoltsFan, Apr 6, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Jun 27, 2006
    I encourage all you americans to watch the Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs game tomorrow somehow. This is the last game of the season and 7 of the 8 playoff spots in the Eastern Conference have been clinched. The 8th spot is up for grabs and the Canadiens currently have it but the Leafs are in 9th place, trailing the Canadiens by only 1 point in the standings. It's do or die. This is like a Game 7 of a Stanley Cup final between bitter rivals... in fact it will probably be better. Even if you hate hockey this game will be incredible... it is an unbelievable circumstance that rarely happens. This could be one of the best sporting events in recent memory. Game starts at 4 PM PST tomorrow it is going to be nuts. Watch it or :icon_evil:
  2. chiefsgal

chiefsgal New Member

Jan 15, 2007
    I love your love for the game.....and guess what..no avs, yep that's right no avs in the playoffs, it hasn't happened since they moved to COl.....what 14 years ago......lol...makes me so happy, now if someone could just take out the wings.....life would be great...:lol: