1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hacksaw is an idiot

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, Apr 15, 2010.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I emailed Hacksaw a couple days ago asking if he would retract is statements about the Colts looking to sign McNeil since it has come out that they haven't even talked to him.

He responded with-
    "I never said there was an offer being made...that came from Colts fans writing on their message boards..."

Now I know who his league sources are

I also emailed him after he claimed the Chargers screwed up by franchising Sproles and that they should have tendered him with a lower contract. I explained how Sproles was a unrestricted free agent and they didn't have any other options to guarantee he stayed but to franchise him, and they didn't have any lower tenders they could have used other than the transition tag which wouldn't have given them any compensation had another team signed him to a contract that the Chargers wouldn't match.

His reply was-
    "Fans don't care about complexities of rules...it is like trying to explain algebra to them...too complex.."
    If anyone doesn't believe me, send me your email and I will forward you the email

2. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    MODS: Can we move this to the OBVIOUS forum?

Just kidding, but it is painfully obvious that the title of your thread is correct. The guy is a pure moron and I hate that he is on the radio. "ha ha, I just insulted you, but you call again, ha ha." I can't stand it.

I think his replies only strengthen that opinion. I find those kinds of direct responses interesting, thanks for posting.

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I just don't get how he still has listeners

4. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I guess I understand that a little. He is on the main sports station in SD and people want to listen on their way home from work.

I'd be surprised if he has any 'fans' and I was shocked when 1090 gave him a job after he was fired from 1360.

THAT is the one I just don't get, how he got hired.

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    This just in: water is wet.

6. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Quacksaw's ego is such that he never retracts ANYTHING, no matter how stupid, misguided or ill-conceived it was.

He's VERY defensive-- "How DARE you insinuate that I'm wrong!"

It's part of why it's so much fun to tease the crap out of him-- He comes up with the lamest defenses for his initial actions or statements! :lol:

7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    didn't you know - he's built a sports talk empire!

:icon_rofl:

HACKsaw is a tool, it still pisses me off that he was calling charger games during the superbowl run in 94.... everytime i hear a clip he's poluting it :p

Most of his listeners are those sucked in my the ridiculousness who cant help but listen and comment sprinkled with the idiots who think they know sports but really are lucky they can tie their own shoe laces in the morning.

8. JUGGERNAUT

JUGGERNAUT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    i've hated this guy since i was little, but guess what? there are a lot of reactionary idiots in the world. hacksaw is sports talk glen beck.

9. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    The next person who posts a Hacksaw rumor on this site needs to be confined to the *** clown forum for 1 week.

10. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    GASP!!! Not the...*** CLOWN forum!!! :icon_eek:

11. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I KNOW for a fact him and some other SD sports talk media types got some stuff from our forum because they would mention "On one Charger Message Board" and it was the same exact topic we discussed! Hacksaw can't be taken seriously. He just reads ESPN.com and reports the news as him own. He's been doing that for years now. I wouldn't get worked up over this. "Everybody into the pattern!!"

12. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Face it, the more y ou all talk about him, the more famous he is...

13. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    ...for being a Dickwad!!! :icon_rofl:

Let him have his "fame"! It's too much fun razzing the $#!t out of him! :icon_banana:

14. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

:flag:

15. BrecksOnlyBoltzFan

BrecksOnlyBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    Clearly you listen and Email back. :icon_shrug:

16. BrecksOnlyBoltzFan

BrecksOnlyBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    I was thinking of starting a Mike Tyson is Crazy thread.

17. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I listened, past tense. Once he made the blatantly wrong claimed about Sproles, then wouldn't even admit he was wrong, I stopped listening to him. This was a month or 2 ago.

I heard about his McNeil comments on here and on the morning show when they mocked him for making such an asinine claim

18. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    This just in off the High Speed Sports wire... Eyyyyyyyyyye am an idiot! :yes:

Hey... wait a minute...

19. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I put up with his "best 15 minutes in radio" in case there is actual news...and then I am off to 1360 AM like a shot.
    "Butterknife" is a legend in his own mind....What a troll!

20. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    That dude needs an enema! Non sports knowledgable IDIOT! No quals.... Trust no one who called play by play for the vikings..... Racist

21. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    ITT: Captain Obvious and his minions

22. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Quacksaw never actually called a Viking game... he was fired before ever broadcasting a game due to *inappropriate* comments he had made on air (and refused to apologize for, or retract) including calling pitcher Hideki Irabu a "Fat ***".

Lee claimed (snork!) that his comments were (guffaw!) taken "out of context". :icon_rofl:

Still waiting to hear Quacksaw's explanation of the 'proper context' of his racist comments.

"You see... Eyyyyye meant 'Fat ***' as a compliment! That's it, a compliment! As a tribute to the warrior spirit of Sumo wrestlers! Yeah... that's it!" :icon_banana:

Maybe Bolt Talk's *** Clown Forum can be designated as The Lee Hamilton Wing as a, you know... show of 'respect' for Lee. :icon_banana:

Whattaya say mods?

23. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    since he was reading colt's messege boards, I hope he reads this thread also

• Like Like x 1
  24. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Maybe then he will go on the air and say that he has inside sources that are reported that he is an idiot

25. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Come on everyone you know Hacksaw has a direct line to AJ and AJ clears every move with him first. :icon_rofl:

Again I wont listen to him. He is so full of crap.

26. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Can someone just put this thread to death, please?? :beat:

27. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I can still here him make a call "...and the receiver catches the ball!". He didn't know what numbers went with what players.

28. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Pfffft! We're luicky it wasn't "Caught by a lineman!" or "Everybody into the huddle!" "Thrown by the left tackle!"