1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Halftime score 0-10 Seahawks winning assesment.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Sep 26, 2010.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    O problems: Rivers still doesn't know how to step up in the pocket, hence the DE's get free sacks, should be stepping up into the pocket then wouldn't matter if they get beat by speed rushers outside. Someone please explain to the O cord what a pocket looks like and is & how the QB is supposed to function in it =(. Players don't appear to have been coached on how to put 2 hands on the ball when contact coming. Should have ran the ball 2/3 times when we got the ball with 2 min mark. Bad clock and play calling.

D problems. Seahawks whole O is based on 3 sec timing routes. Why aren't we up on the LOS on all their receivers bumping them slowing them down and disrupting their plays =(. In fact the 49ers dominated with west coast O, but teams figured it out just bump the WR's and it falls apart that's why teams quit using it. Are we the only team in the NFL doesn't know the book on how to stop the west coast O is free for all to read? DB's not looking back to the QB when WR does bad coaching. 1 Single delayed blitz which worked perfectly yet no other delayed blitzes from the LOS?

When the CHARGERS ever get my help we will win SB's. How hard would it be too call me up and meet with me (macybuilders@yahoo.com) to go over what we need to be doing to get us to the SB? So hard to watch I turned my widesceen HD TV off =(. Even if we come back and win way too many technical flaws to enjoy. Last week they looked like they listened to me this week looks like the old chargers are going to self destruct. Too many passes when should be running. Seahawks know we will go to sproles more often now that we are losing and fast LB's will shut down our trick plays I predict sadly =(.

2. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    chargers have got to have sore toes from shooting themselves in the foot so much. Norv needs to get these boys excited for the second half.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    BEEF.

Dombo got beat and Tyronne Green is getting schooled replacing Vasquez. Where the hell is Mooch at RG ?

This team has serious problems and this is against a crap Seahawks team.

Embarassing.

4. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    All things at the pro level in sport or event is about math.

What does math tell us this year already? The teams that ran the ball the most won by far.- Even an owner who is average intelligence I assume would consider this fact right? Even if u don't understand why this is true wouldn't smart ppl try and figure this out?

Very bad play calling on offense. U accept they beat us in the 1st half u try and make sure to reduce damage. U run the ball 1st 2 plays at 2min mark. If 3rd and short u run it again. Now your at 1 min mark and can do what ever after that. This is the best odds of success proven theory. Our O is not the best 2 min in NFL. The Pats or Saints are. We could become #1 if we ran WR routes like crossing routes & such, but we do mostly deep outs and hooks all of which gains yards but not points. Our goal should have been to score a TD with 0 time left on the clock like a genius coach would have done. U only need about 30 sec from the 50 to statically score a TD. So we had 1:30 to run call timeouts etc to assure safe success. Much less Seahawks would been in pass D and running would have been the genius counter call.

5. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Rivers drops back exactly at De sack depth so sad and lame. A QB pocket mean your QB should never be more than 5 yds deep. PR drops back 7 yd's the perfect garbage depth to get sacked. U supposed to start at 5 then move up to 3 if pressure. This is simple math once again. By never going more than 5 yds deep impossible for 2 of their 4 lineman to get a sack. U let their DE's rush outside only only care about the inside route. Now u have 3 lineman to stop the other 2 D lineman. The great QB's even dodge these 2 D players by sense or peripheral vision while keeping their eye's down-field.

Aren't we in year 2010? Why do we have 2 RB's in the game down 10 points? The Pats/Saints know this. Less RB's less pass rushers. U can as i have posted for 2 years here run and pass better with less RB's on the field spread them out HELLO!

Finally they listening to me again on D doing delayed blitzing as i beg.

6. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    The whole point of the shotgun O formation was to get the QB the ball at exactly 5 yards deep and not even have to step back saving time, allowing him to see the field clearly and throw the ball faster if someone come open earlier. Our offense speed to the LOS looks like college ball no extra time at all for any failure. Imagine if our team didn't have radio calls to our QB how slow and what kind of record setting penalties we would have on ) for delay of game and 12 man on the field =(. Still throwing the ball when we should be running draw plays.

Stealer s QB sucks yet they 3-0 with good D and running 1st and or all the time thinking. Why are we running play action pass plays with little commitment to the run? I would be running plays about 3-1. Chargers should not be panicking into throwing too much. Tolbert gains 7 running then we throw incomplete=/. Then Rivers drops back too deep and throws jump ball under pressure so predictably awful to foresee =(.

So sad we run 2x in a row finally like a real smart play calling then what do u know we pass throw a pick after running so successfully =/. Granted gates was held illegally. Why cannot I call our plays the rest of this year :). Norv can give me 5-7 of his trick plays and i'll mix it all together for 1 COOL CHARGERS BALL.

7. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Just because almost every team that copies the shot gun formation doesn't mean they understand how it was supposed to work. There was 1 single genius inventor who understood it. Everyone else is just coping it wrong mostly.

Why do u think I have held #1 for 12 straight years? How many team try copy my strategies yet still don't completely correctly

So your answer is your not supposed to step back. U are supposed to shuffle your legs to stay loose and helps keep your speed up with reaction time issues I won't disclose too much to the public.

Even the ESPN announcer is agreeing with me now, "Chargers pounding the ball running and i have to disagree with that pass call". What do u know another delay of game penalty saved by wasting one of our TO';s. Not even close to the los and Rivers has to call timeout while still slow walking to the LOS =(.

8. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    ok, hope Rivers finally steps up into the pocket and throws the 2 pointer GJ.

No WR's on ur kickoff team??? Did i not post about how our kick-off team suxs with the player personal for 2 years straight? All the time, "we need faster players on our kickoff team" We have LB's and TE's and 2nd string DB's and used to have DE's and OLB so sad no speed on it =(.

9. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    All Rivers had to do was step up give his WR more time but nooo. See 400 yds passing and yet? Someone needs to give my post's to the Chargers staff plz. Imagine if we didn't have to waste TO's to cover our slow O speed to the LOS. Much less the TD that got erased for another delay of game =(.

10. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Still doesn't step up and buy time like a QB like Bree's or Montana would have =(. Game over so sad! No WR crossing all seem routes very hard to expect to complete and just hope the DB's don't turn around bad play call routes as well. U really think great QB's would get at least good play calling from the coaches.....

11. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Who was the 1 Charger fan who told all u guys these problems last year???? ME. Who told u guys our kickoff coverage needed to be done differently using squib kicks as i said last year and use faster players= me. Now go back be humble and print out my posts from last year and give it to the owners or AJ or Norv. Go read my posts from last year over at the espn charger forums plz.

12. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    What's extremely sad is Rivers throws the best ball in the NFL, yet it's his coaches not teaching him proper footwork and how to move in the pocket. Add to this terrible WR routes that are almost impossible to complete compared to what other teams use and we are never going to get SB's like we could have. Imagine if the coaches had PR up to the LOS with 20 sec to spare and real WR routes and good teaching's....

13. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Also a genius coach would use a good fast tackler to do kickoff's. Why would a genius coach use your kicker who cannot even get it to the EZ anyways? I'm sure 1/2 the LB's and wR's could kick deeper with better odds of making game saving tackles. Much less u don't risk injuring your field goal kicker lol.

14. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Phucking Troll!

How come you werent talking crap before the game?

15. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I don't talk trash. I'm new here. If u read my post's over the last 2 years over at espn forums u will see I'm stating that I predicted all of this last year and offered the solutions and begged ppl to take my posts to the Chargers staff. I'm hoping when what I have been saying comes true someone who knows someone will realize I'm legit and just want to help our team.

In FACT, I posted about all this over at the official www.chargers.com forums also and they banned me last year. Everyone was in denial that we needed to improve all of what I said. I made huge post's about what we needed to improve on go look and see I took time to give the fix's and solutions even in the post's. U will be amazed i went into great detail on how we needed to use squib kicks and use faster players on kickoff's. I posted everything. Details on how our D needed to play and O. I pushed hard for using no huddle spread offense the whole game to eliminate delay of game penalties ect.

I pushed for us to use my design THUNDERhammer D that would have shut out the Seahawks.

Someone go search my posts over at either the espn or chargers.com forums my huge threads about all this for evidence plz.

16. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Someone go to some research yea right.

Phucking troll and you were not around before the game.

You banned at the other sites for a reason and that crap isnt going to work here either!

17. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm only banned from 1 site so far :). Most sites their is people who like to hear deep insite and fans who speak the truth. I love everyone and just want to help our team win since i live in soCal.

18. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    LOL not this guy again. Warhammer D wasnt good enuff? Now its thunderhammer D?

19. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    well excuse me while I print out your "insite" on some proper paper, then I must use it to wipe my a** after a good dump!

20. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    wow

lmao, I seriously think had SDraider and Thunderhorse not replied to this thread that you would have had a 25 post thread doing nothing but talking to yourself. I love forum noobs.

21. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Another Madden NFL know it all...

22. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    These guys that come here from the espn forums seem to have issues.