1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Sig Tournament - Gift Card+

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSZMike, Sep 21, 2007.

1. TSZMike

TSZMike BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    Coming up on my favorite holiday of the year and thought it would be fun to do a Halloween themed sig tournament. This tournament can be any horror movie, goblin, reaper, ghost, pumpkin, friendly Halloween, etc. that you want to use.

NLS GFX team or Staff members are not eligible to enter this competition.

Sig Requirements
    1. 450w x 150h Maximum - anything under these dimensions will be excepted.
    2. Animation is allowed - usually do not do this but I am going to try it on this one.
    3. Must Contain something to deal with Halloween

Submission
    1. Pm'ed to me here
    2. Pm'ed to me at www.nolimitsportsline.com
    3. Sigs will remain anonymous until the voting is finished.

Tournament Calendar
    September 21,2007 - We will be excepting sigs at this time.
    October 22, 2007 - Will be the last day to get your sigs to me (Almost a month is plenty of time to get your best work).
    October 23, 2007 - Sigs will be posted at NLS for members to view and comment on, and voting will begin.
    October 30, 2007 - Will be the final day a staff member will be able to vote
    October 31, 2007 - Halloween, the winner of the contest will be announced.

Voting
    - Voting will take place at NLS by the staff. This will be a public vote by a post NOT a poll. Each staff member depending on entrants (see below) will post there nominations in numerical order (1. Sig 1, 2. Sig 3)

- I have run many of these tournaments in the past and have always been the believer in voting on which sig I liked the best not how many brush strokes, fades, and or program techniques. We will be voting on which sig we LIKE the best. I do not want to hear the comments about this or they will be deleted. This is a fun thing.

Staff Member Voting - Entrants Chart
    2-5 Entrants - Each Judge will get 1 Vote
    6-10 Entrants - Each Judge will get 2 Votes
    11-? Entrants - Each Judge will get 3 votes

The entire staff will get a chance to vote on this.

Prizes
    1st Place Will receive a $30.00 Gift Certificate to Lids.com and there home site will receive a $20.00 donation from NLS.
    2nd Place Will receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Chef Jimmies

2. TSZMike

TSZMike BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    22 days left on this one. Just a reminder do not want you guys to forget about it. Already have 3 sigs submitted

3. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    My photoship skills have left me, otherwise I would make one.