1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

handicap seating for 1 chair 2 reg? Wanna trade for front row end zone for a game?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Charger Chick, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Charger Chick

Charger Chick Queen of LOL

Ratings:
    +124
    I've been talking to my Granny about going to a game, She can walk, but not as much as a full game day. I was thinking it would be no trouble to get her to my seats.

but...

She is on lasix, so frequents the bathroom quite a bit.. also, I don't know where I would keep a wheel chair at my seats when we got down there..

So.. if anyone happens to have a handicap seat with 2 others near.. 3 tickets total.. I'd love to trade for a game. My seats are East endzone, two frontrows and one second row.. both rows I have the isle seats.

:)

:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    handicap seating for 1 chair 2 reg? Wanna trade for front row end zone for a game

When I broke my leg, I called the Chargers ticket office, I was able to trade my 2 seats for 2 Handicap seat's. I had to go in a Wheel Chair, I did not want to have to walk that far, then up and down steps while I was on crutches. So I rented a Wheel chair, and off I went.

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    handicap seating for 1 chair 2 reg? Wanna trade for front row end zone for a game

Good luck, Darlin!! :)

4. Charger Chick

Charger Chick Queen of LOL

Ratings:
    +124

That's a good idea Dave, though not sure I want to move for the whole season.. I'll give them a call and see what I can do.. Thank you, hugs :)

I suppose this offer is avail to anyone who thinks their seating would be minimal stairs and a place to keep the wheel chair handy.

:)