1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

handicap seating for 1 chair 2 reg? Wanna trade for front row end zone for a game?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Charger Chick, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Charger Chick

Charger Chick Queen of LOL

Ratings:
    +124
    I've been talking to my Granny about going to a game, She can walk, but not as much as a full game day. I was thinking it would be no trouble to get her to my seats.

but...

She is on lasix, so frequents the bathroom quite a bit.. also, I don't know where I would keep a wheel chair at my seats when we got down there..

So.. if anyone happens to have a handicap seat with 2 others near.. 3 tickets total.. I'd love to trade for a game. My seats are East endzone, two frontrows and one second row.. both rows I have the isle seats.

:)

:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,320
    handicap seating for 1 chair 2 reg? Wanna trade for front row end zone for a game

When I broke my leg, I called the Chargers ticket office, I was able to trade my 2 seats for 2 Handicap seat's. I had to go in a Wheel Chair, I did not want to have to walk that far, then up and down steps while I was on crutches. So I rented a Wheel chair, and off I went.

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    handicap seating for 1 chair 2 reg? Wanna trade for front row end zone for a game

Good luck, Darlin!! :)

4. Charger Chick

Charger Chick Queen of LOL

Ratings:
    +124

That's a good idea Dave, though not sure I want to move for the whole season.. I'll give them a call and see what I can do.. Thank you, hugs :)

I suppose this offer is avail to anyone who thinks their seating would be minimal stairs and a place to keep the wheel chair handy.

:)