1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hang in there Bolttalk fans!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Sep 24, 2007.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Hey guys,

I have not had the opportunity to post here lately, but I just wanted to extend my best wishes to you guys going forward (except for that one weekend in December). The Chargers still have an outstanding team with great personnel, and this team will be a contender come December. The schedule maker did not do you guys any favors early, but I think you all will hit your stride soon. Just keep the faith in LT, Lights Out, Gates and the rest of the guys and things will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    The problem is that Good teams hit their stride against quality opponents. We haven't shown that ability yet (evidence: the New England massacre).

3. TJBOLT

TJBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    im not panicking but the thing that bothers me is the lack discipline and the poor game plan on both side of the ball

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    what we have shown is we are not able to beat the best opponents out there in the first quarter of the season

to be honest i do now wonder if we played the Cincinnati and Denver and Seattle games in weeks 1-5 how well we would've done.

5. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    It's cool. It's a whole new coaching staff with a whole new playbook. It takes time, and the Chargers have plenty of time. There is a whole lot of season left.

Climb on the support bandwagon. The Chargers are talented and capable...and...they are in a weak division. The best of all worlds.

6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    It's all a test.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thanks for stopping by TF24!!!

I'm not worried about being 1-2. It's the coaching staff I'm worried about!! Norv is the worst coach in NFL history and has already lost the players!! :mad::mad::mad:

8. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    I doubt Norv is going anywhere soon. That was AJ's ego trip last year, and to trash Norv would be to admit AJ was dead wrong. Is AJ capable of admitting that?

9. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    Well, he did let go of Sammy Davis - a guy he picked in the first round - that's admitting a mistake