1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hank’s Take: Attention to detail

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Nov 4, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Hank Bauer

It's so exciting right now to be a Chargers fan because you get the feeling that the future is so bright. This team is young. It's showing that it has depth. It has a lot of talent and it has stars. It's not boring. They have guys on both sides of the ball that are exciting and fun to watch in all three phases. Kassim Osgood made four tackles on special teams. You've got, arguably, the best punter in the game and a great young kicker. This is a fun team to watch. This team is exciting and it's going to get better.

How incredible was Antonio Gates last week? I was proud of my 15 seconds of fame on NFL Films and Sportscenter. I was singing, "Money, Money" when Antonio scored because I'm trying to coin a nickname for him. He doesn't have one, so I've started calling him Bill, like Bill Gates, because Antonio is money. He was awesome!

Sunday is a total setup game for the Bolts if they don't pay attention to detail. This is it for the Jets. If they go to 2-6, it's over. This is their last stand. If the Chargers go into the Meadowlands and turn the ball over or fail to take care of their own business, this team will get beat.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2402" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>