1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hank's Take: What a show

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Nov 27, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Hank Bauer

I don't know how these last six games are going to go, but I do know that this is a great, young football team. This is a team that is fun to watch again. I don't know what's going to happen, but that's why we all watch on Sundays. It's going to be a great run to the finish.

The Washington Redskins are a team that has lost three out of their last five games. In those five games, they've turned the ball over 13 times. They're -13 in turnovers, which is last in the NFL. I think when you look at that statistic and you look at the fact that eight of their 10 games have been decided in the last two minutes all by seven points or less, that tells you that they're a pretty good football team that has shot themselves in the foot. It's a difficult Joe Gibbs football team. I played under Gibbs for two years.

They're solid. They're sound in the things that they do. They'll get flashy at times, but that's not their nature. It's just a very sound, hard-playing football team that is going to be very difficult to beat at home. I don't know that people realize what a tough place FedEx Field is to play at. It's almost like Kansas City or Denver in terms of noise. They are rabid fans and they love their ‘Skins. </blockquote>
    <a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2440" target="_blank">
    <strong>Article Link</strong></a>