1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hank's Take: Win it up front

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Sep 15, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Charger.com

The most important thing in this league is that good or bad, you have to forget about last week because you'll get steamrolled if you don't. I'm certain that the Chargers will move on, but they've got another tough one this week at Denver.

If you want to look at last week simply, the Chargers lost the line of scrimmage offensively. That's symptomatic of what happened to the Jets twice last year, which kind of worries me a bit. I know it's not the coaching. Carl Mauck is a great coach. It's the same players that have been successful, but in my opinion, the Chargers got beat up front. That impacted both the running game and the passing game.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2310" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>