1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Concudan, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep, I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep.

The leftovers beckoned - the dark meat and white, But I fought off the temptation with all of my might. I tossed and I turned with sweet anticipation, As the thought of a snack became infatuation. So I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door And gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore. I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, Pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes. I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, 'Til all of a sudden, I rose off the ground.

I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky With a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie. But I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... Happy eating to all! Pass the cranberries, please!

May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, May your potatoes & gravy have nary a lump, May your yams be delicious, may your pies take the prize, May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs.

2. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +186
    Hope everyone had a great TG day..... you know, I finally realize some important truths in life. (I got to a point in my life where I was spoiled and took all my material possessions for granted, but than I was knocked and humbled, exactly what I needed)........ we may not have everything we want, but god has given us , everything we need..... THAT I am truly thankful for.
    God bless those who don't even have that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kayworks

Kayworks BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Lego....... Happy thanksgivings:)

Sent from my WP8 using Tapatalk