1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hart getting some love from Pasquarelli

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdbound, Jan 14, 2008.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=3191628

Trumpy, you can print this out and put it next to your Clinton Hart shrine.:icon_eek:

2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Hart is a decent safety who comes to play ball every Sunday. I doubt he will ever be in the great category, but he's a good deal better than a lot of safeties who start in this league and better than any of his predecessors we've had starting for some time.

3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    he did get beaten bad by Clark in their first TD

P.S. Where is Trumpy anyways? :icon_shrug:

4. sd-local

sd-local BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    yes...Clark put on this slow as roundabout joke move and Hart fell to the ground...uncontested TD

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Make sure Norv and Cotrell get those notes!

6. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    He is an ex-Eagle and is pretty tight with those guys. Any info he can get can only help!

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Powder or TT (I forget who, I had too many beers) said that Hart will give up a few plays but will also make some big ones too

Unlike Mcree who makes a big play only after he ****s **** up 20 or so times

8. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Florence and hart have to get their sheet together. Florence has to work at staying with the reciever and not getting juked out of his jock strap. And learn to tackle with his arms. And hart has to just pay more attention and pick up a reciever faster when he looks like no one else is on him. Communication. If a reciever has no one on him pick him up.

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Florence will be gone this year, he's losing money faster then he can be fined for it in the FA market and Paul Oliver will be deadly

10. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    I think the poor tackling bothers me the most. I'm so sick of seeing DBs blowing tackles because the reciever bounces off the hit or completely avoids it. WRAP.. or at least extend your arms damnit.

11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    HART HATERS WERE WRONG !!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU SO

When anyone gets a hard on again for my boy, I will tell them to look at the destruction of Cutler and the running back on that memorable blitz.

I would have responded earlier to this thread but I had to shut down all systems to battle the flu plus I was at the Indystar.com website on gameday defending our honor with whatever reserves I had so you people just had to wait.

Clinton Hart is the ****.

Powerful is the word of the prophet.

He who doubts shall be castigated and banished to live with the lepers or end up a popular poster at Bolttalk.

12. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I have a great strategy to beat the Patsies! Whatever they score, score just 1 more point and we win! Got that from Broadway Joe Namath....:lol:

13. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    LOL dam goofball fell on the ground
    :icon_rofl:

14. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    IMO Hart has improved a lot as far as mixing it up at the LOS and it's been nice seeing him stick his head in there and lay some wood. That said both he and McCree are liabilities in coverage and this weekend will be the ultimate test for these guys.

15. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Hart is improving, he's a decent safety, better than a lot of others drawing paychecks, but he will never be an all pro type. He plays hard and his mistakes are getting fewer and further between. The guy started his NFL career further behind than others, so I give him credit for how far he has come along an unlikely route. If he continues to improve he'll become a real asset. I'll bet that when Weddle finally settles in, the game will get a lot simpler for him.