1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Has anyone else noticed...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ikeman83, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Has anyone else noticed how quiet this offseason has been? No holdouts, no drama with our players, no ridiculous articles about the Chargers constantly appearing (the Mathews death threats article being the exception), etc.

It just struck me that we've had the same top 4 threads on this board for weeks simply because there hasn't been much of anything to write about, in spite of OTAs going on over the past few weeks. Here's hoping that the players recuperate going into training camp, and are ready to make some quality improvements before the preseason starts.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,375
    I think it's kind of been that way for the whole NFL. I guess this is one of those times when contracts aren't an issue, where a star player is on his last year and holds out for more money. Closest thing we came to that in the NFL was Cruz in New York, and he recently signed his tender.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,641
    It's been quiet unless you are named the following:
    Gronkowski, Hernandez, McClalain, Romo, Welker, Dumerville

4. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +262
    I kind of like it, but I still am not to optimistic about the season. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    You forgot the daily Tebow update on ESPNewEngland Network. So much news for a guy that has done jack in the NFL.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,641
    Tebow hasn't had a quiet off-season since his sophomore year in Florida. I just assume he's going to be followed around like a circus

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    SHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't jinx it......:eek: