1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen what they would call a 'ghost'?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Concudan, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Good stories..

Interesting about the psychic dreams... They're more common than you think.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,666
    I was the Peace and Conflict Stuides Sex Symbol but usually if a woman is in my backseat I'd like to see her get IN there, not just appear out of nowhere

now if YOU were all of a sudden found in my back seat :icon_tease: :icon_rofl:

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I have had several encounters with stuff I just can not explain.

SDR8erhater was talking about a spot where he knew his aunt died on old 395 South.

My mom called me one morning to tell me....and I stopped her before she finished saying good morning and I said to her that "grandpa was dead".

There was dead silence on the phone and mom asked "how do you know?" I told her "I felt it".

I just knew my grandfather has passed away and I was right. He was old but his health was not bad for 90+ years old so we did not have any long health battles.

The psychic dreams left me rattled for a long while. I have not had anymore since the Columbia blew up. Sometimes going to sleep is hard not knowing what freaking dream may end up haunting your waking thoughts.

If only I could dream the winning lotto numbers. :tup:

4. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Are you sure? It's sexy and scary at the same time. :icon_tease:

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    I said spill it! :icon_evil:

6. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    :icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_rofl:

7. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    There was this one time at bad camp and trumpy.........:lol:

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    You maserbated with Trumpy? :icon_eek:

9. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Brutal.....way to step in for your bro. :lol:

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Back on topic!:icon_evil:

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,666
    OK one more from UCI

There's a huge parking structure by the Social Sciences area where most of my classes were. It was just about complete my freshman year when there were two suicides in two days; one was a terminally ill cancer patient who jumped from the 7th story (top) of the structure, the other was a woman who was really depressed. The story is that you'll see a woman and a man walking around the top levels of the Social Sciences Parking Structure late at night, they ask someone for help and then jump off the building but disappear. Friend of mine said he saw that happen, i've rarely been in the structure, let alone at night, so I've never seen it, but my friend said he saw an older man ask him for help then walk to the end of the structure and jump, my friend ran out to check and he disappeared.

12. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    There is no such thing as ghosts :no:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Boo! [​IMG]

14. chiefsgal

chiefsgal New Member

Ratings:
    +443

:drama:

15. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    That will teach me to try to drink a soda while reading in here! Dang!:beat:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I was engaged to a chick that lived in Fairfax (in the early 90's) ..... that biitch haunted me for a couple years.

17. sdrocks

sdrocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I'm skeptic if this is a ghost experience or not but have any of you had audio dreams? You just get woken up by a voice. It sounds so real that it instantly makes u jump out of bed? It happened twice in the past few months. The first time was an old lady screaming in my ear and then a couple nights ago it was someone asking "robert?" Both times made me jump out of bed cuz it seemed so real. They were just so unlike any dreams I had before that it definitely didn't seem like a dream.

When I was living in Indonesia, that was trip. They fully believe in ghosts and all that kind of stuff. Ghosts come out between 3 am and 4 am supposedly. You can sprinkle garlic or salt around your house to keep ghosts out. After the terrorist bombings in Bali, our taxi driver told us how the next night he pulled over to pick up someone near the restaurant that was bombed and then when he pullled up to the guy he missing his arm and was covered in blood and then he disappeared.

18. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    This is the stupidest story ever...but it's true...

I am a very rational person lol...One night about 2 years ago a grovely deep voice woke me up at 4 in the morning...or at least I thought it did...It sounded like the muffled voice coming out of a loud speaker...

I thought maybe a police car was outside (with its radio) so I looked out the window and as dark and quiet as can be...I thought I imagined it so went back to sleep.

Well the NEXT night it woke me up again at 4 a.m. :icon_eek: I later went to ask a neighbor if he heard anything...no. My kids thought I was insane. "You do not SLEEP ENOUGH mom! You're hallucinating!"

WHAT is it, I wondered? I KNEW it was REAL :icon_eek: ...I was a little freaked out at this point but went to bed (albeit with the bathroom light on) and the THIRD night I was awake and ready for it: At 4 a.m. it appeared...it was this stupid cheap plastic KIDS WATCH under my bed going: The time is 4 o'clock...:icon_twisted: No ghosts, just some freebie watch from a cereal box...but I admit it did scare me just a little :icon_eek: I don't even like scary movies.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Kimmie, that was a crackup! :lol:

I have my own dumb story: One time at my grandma's house (I was around ten years old), I played hide-and-seek with my cousins. Went into grandma's closet and shut the door. All of a sudden, I turn around and something is MOVING in the closet. I was scared s**tless, so I got the hell out of there, accidentally broke the sliding door (a little).

Turns out, grandma kept a full-length mirror in the closet, I just saw MYSELF moving around in there! :lol:

I know this was stupid, but it is one of the top ten scary moments in my life and I'll never forget it. :lol:

20. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    That was funny too TK! It's funny the stupid things that can scare us...when this was happening I told my mom and dad about it and I think the whole family thought I needed psychiatric intervention until I found that stupid watch! :icon_eek: But I knew there would be a reasonable explanation. I'm very scientific...:icon_huh:

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    By day Poway, California is your average American town but this town has scary secrets hidden in the night. Objects move around, sounds out of nowhere… People who have never spent a night in this town will tell you it's all just superstition but not all the inhabitants of Poway are really alive.

The ghost of an airline pilot has sometimes been observed riding on a horse along a highway outside Poway.

The ghost of a young cowboy is often seen in a mirror in a Poway home, the ghost was only visible in the mirror.

22. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    A woman with no head is often seen sitting in a chair in a house outside Poway.

The ghost of a nurse with a bloody uniform has been witnessed on numerous occasions climbing out of a manhole on a Poway street in the early morning hours.

The ghost of a pregnant woman can be witnessed very often starring at a person sleeping in a bed in a house in Poway.

23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    An army uniform walking around without a body in it has been observed on a few occasions walking by a road outside Poway.

A male body with the head of a pig was observed hanging out in an abandoned building in Poway. Being frightened by the onlookers the ghost made it's way into the dark.

The ghost of an old prospector with a wooden leg has been observed on a few occasions snooping in people's mailboxes around midnight in Poway.

24. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    The ghost of a man dressed as janitor can often be seen in a house outside Poway.

The ghost of a man carrying a sword has sometimes been seen in a Poway house.

The ghost of a man in a police uniform can often be seen wandering through a Poway area graveyard.

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    A semi transparent man dressed as the captain of a ship was witnessed appearing in a bathroom mirror. This ghost is very active in this area, there have been many other sightings of this particular ghost.

The ghost of a woman with a knife in her chest is often observed standing along a highway outside Poway.

A headless man has often been witnessed searching for something on the ground next to a deserted highway outside Poway late at night.

26. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    A woman with her head and both arms cut off has been observed on a few occasions playing a piano in a Poway home.

The ghost of a young woman covered in blood is sometimes witnessed sitting at the kitchen table in a Poway home reading a newspaper.

The ghost of a teenage girl has been seen on a few occasions walking through a house outside Poway.

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    The ghost of a young woman dressed as a maid has sometimes been observed late at night running after a passing car on a dark road outside Poway.

The ghost of a young man dressed in a leather jacket is often observed in a college dorm in the Poway area.

A woman with a semi transparent body appeared walking through a house in Poway. This is one of those ghosts that is seen over and over around here.

28. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    A lady carrying her head under her arm is sometimes witnessed riding a motorcycle on a dark road outside Poway.

A female body with a goats head can sometimes be witnessed in a Poway area hospital, walking the hallways.

A figure with a skeleton face dressed in dark robes was spotted in a house in Poway. There have been other reports involving this ghost in the vicinity.

29. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,243
    A partially decomposed human body has been witnessed on numerous occasions searching for something under parked cars in a Poway parking lot late in the night.

The ghost of an old man with a long white beard can often be seen in the backseat of a car by the driver seeing the ghost in her rear view mirror.

A wandering spirit can sometimes be witnessed at a pay phone in Poway making a phone call.