1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SDRaiderH8er, Jun 30, 2007.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Ratatouille?

If so did you like it?

2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    The trailer for this movie was funny as hell, but I've never felt the need to see animated flicks in the theater............I'll wait till it comes out on DVD.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I just got back from the Theatre. And I will have to admit, this was a good Movie. Pixar has learned how to tell a story. Ya, it’s about a Rat that cooks. But the Story behind it is good. There was several times when the audience laughed out loud. And there was times when you could hear the oh’s and ah’s.

4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Kewl! Glad you liked it, H8er. I'll definitely have to rent that sucker when it's available.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Thanks H8er, I'm going to take my 8-year-old daughter, based on your recommendation. :yes:

6. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

Pixar has come a long way from their first movies. The animation is better. The story line is better. And there are some parts in which the whole audience laughed adults and kids.
    I hope you enjoy it.

7. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    The trailer for it looked very engaging...my 14 yo saw it yesterday with her friends and liked it ...she wants to see it with me now. I generally enjoy the Pixar animated films...I enjoyed Toy Story, Monsters Inc, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles...there is always something for the adults as well as the kids. Some of the short films they show before the main event are pretty good also...

8. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

I saw it with my daughter this weekend...though not my favorite Pixar film, it was cute...I liked the little rat star Remy but all his friend rats helping out in the restaurant was kinda yucky...overall a decent "G" rated movie that I didn't fall asleep at...the evil short chef going on about a conspiratorial rat and looking crazy was amusing...

9. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    As a kid I would've found that hilarious...nowadays...funny but disgusting.:unsure:

10. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

I sort of don't like the whole rodent family, as a general rule...:unsure: But the little rat star was cute...the rest were kind of disgusting! :icon_eek: Pixar puts out some original pretty good films though...it was better than Pirates 3 which was too long and drawn out...

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I am a massive Pixar fan. The animation at time was breathtaking, the story was alright, not the funniest Pixar flick (probably The Incredibles or Finding Nemo), but definately the most sophisticated. As usual, both kids and adults will love it.

3 out of 5 for me.