1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

HAS TEAM SPANOS SABOTAGED THE SEASON ?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Is it possible that TEAM SPANOS has said, "let us throw the season to get the hell out of here"? :icon_eek:

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Good question.

The Fat Cats are probably smoking cigars and drinking champagne on the plane home right now looking up real estate prices in San Antonio.

3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    maybe I want to be naive but I sure hope not :icon_eek:, no need to tank it, I believe they want to stay in SD but if another city comes in with a great offer who knows :icon_shrug: (no matter what the record is)

4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    It reminds me of that biitch chick owner of the Cleveland Indians in the movie "Major League" with Tom Berenger and Charlie Sheen and Wesley Snipes. She was a kunt. :yes: (I'd hit it tho if single)

I think that is the mentality we need unless the players/coaches have been bought off at key positions (such as the coaches who were in disarray when Cooper or Phillips lost his shoe)

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Consider the Chargers would lose nothing in revenue now that season tickets are sold out and they could just say, "you know what?" "Fuc you." "Anaheim or San Antonio is ripe for the pickings"

6. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    So does Norv have the balls to tell AJ that he wants that fat piece of crap Ted Cotrell out of there????

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    It would not surprise me that Team Spanos took a fall for the Patriots to look good by throwing a game - for the good of the NFL and everyones pockets - you know. :yes: :icon_eek:

8. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    This is a fuc'd up thread .. get back some perspective.

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    :lol: - No way. :no:

Uncle Norv is a puppet too scared of his own shadow right now.

He has to be wondering after 3 games and all this "no panic" talk, if it is now going to be run right up his raggedy ***. He has equaled our loss record after 3 weeks and it took us 16 games last year to get at this point.

Maybe the BYE is not such a bad thing after all :icon_eek: - at least we will not lose.

10. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Perspective is a biitch ain't it?

All these thoughts race through my head if I were in charge of a multi billion dollar company and I know these dudes have a plan. So Cali is a marketing hotspot and the NFL needs a team in So Cali.

Maybe the same jack that was thrown at the new Giants/Jets stadium for the good of the game can be thrown to the West Coast but the **** is not happening. I wonder why?

Maybe Mike Aguirre is not the bad guy after all. The more I see and read, the more it stinks.

To blame Aguirre as a stumbling block is flat out bullshit when Construction Performance Bonds can be stipulated right down to satisfy how the goddamn concrete is brushed. This is millions of dollars that the developer wants to get back and is used as leverage by the municipalities to make sure corners are not cut (as much as possible).

Posters and fans are being duped into being idiots and uninformed fools.

11. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    hey leisure.
    do you have the un censored version?
    [​IMG]

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I duped your *** into one of my famous "traps" and still you do not get it.

How quickly you forget Jerry Wilson and Leander Jordon and fans saying Marcus McNeill is NOT the **** before we drafted him (you and SDROn and a few other pendejos).

13. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    It is fuc'd to think there is any conspiracy out there .. I just don't buy it.. Settle your thoughts down. It is the 3rd fucing game of the season. There is a lot more football left.

Everyone here is overreacting too much and this you pull the "The reason they lost the last 2 games must because of a conspiracy" sh*t ..

14. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    What conspiracy theory? I am speculating. The part I do not speculate about is the construction performance bonds which a developer deposits in tax free interest bearing accounts which can circumvent the excuse a City attorney will hold a project at bay.

I can buy the Coastal Commission being a royal pain in the *** but a single city attorney against a major builder developer is not insurmountable.

Performance Bonds are paid by the developer and not taxpayers.

15. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    Well, I guess I fall more on the Aguirre is an ahole side .. When you here stories of him running his own staff out of his office .. Not answering the phone. Failure to work with the council or Mayor's office .. You have a guy that has created stalemates rather than helping the city work through situations. I just think the guy is a prick .. He is more interested in himself than anything good for San Diego.

And the funny thing is really, you heard these stories about the guy about 10+ years ago prior to him being elected in ..

But .. I don't buy that Spanos has made some executive decision to ditch a season .. He has wanted to win ever since owning the club. I remember a story of charging on to the practice field back in the late 80s/early 90s and confronting Beathard because of some questionable things (imagine that) that he had done ..

16. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

You are so right...now all the football fools come out.
    What a joke.
    The real fool in all this is A.J. and his giant ego...Marty may not have been a yes man, and all the ignorant think it was strictly Dean's idea to fire him. The fact is, if A.J. could have held his ego in check, we'd at least make the playoffs this year...at the rate this team is going, the playoffs will be a distant memory by week 10.

Still it's only week 3, and we could get a win at home this week.

17. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    If they REALLY wanted to leave, they could of already started doing it

18. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    TRUE!!!!