1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hay Trumpie - AJ forgot to order BEEF!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    When are you buying your Ted Ginn Jr. jersey? :icon_tease:

2. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    :tup:
    i bet AJ thinks there is enough undrafted OL thats going to be there, dielman style baby

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    or maybe for now we are set at OL
    let's face it how many spots open do we have on the OL?
    All five starters return
    Withrow, Oben, Mrzucowski and Lekkerkerker are all the backups with Clary having an outside shot at making the team but more likely then not he's going back to the PS.
    That's 9 OL spots already taken, 10 with Clary. Where is there room for more?

4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    if there was any talent there AJ would have got them lol

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Blalock is the only one I would've considered as a replacement for Goff/Olivea depending where you put him but that whole left side of the line is outstanding.

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Who?

We got two starters in our first two picks. We needed WR and safety. Who would you have picked in the 3rd for OL ?

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,928
    he's a finesse left tackle, we need more of a levi brown/brandon frye RT type OR a mauling Right Guard

8. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Whatever. You're just being a Nervous Nancy ........ go change your Tampax and keep away from the bathroom scale.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I do not find it amusing nor starting a thread to incite my wrath.

You are probably the biggest fuggin self promoter (next to me), who knows how to pisss people off. Fugger. :tdown:

You, plus a few others, are whores for flash and never see the battle on the lines which win or lose the game.

All of you flash/bling awipes make me want to puke. :icon_evil:

Every year since I started reading this ****, it is the same people pimping the same fuc't up thugged out corn row wearing asssholes to become the newest members of the Chargers. That includes you too godddammmit. :icon_evil:

You accuse most of us for wishing for choir boys and that is just fuc't up logic. Nobody wants choir boys on this site which I have read or implied. If the biitch has dirt on his asss and you are spending millions just to watch some punk make it rain with your burrito dollars.....uhhhhh.....yeah.....fuc that and you know it.

You have been alive long enough to know the lines make or break a team and the flashy asssholes are a dime a dozen.

Get with the fuggin' program because it is embarassing to watch some of you melvin'ing the **** out of yourselves with no help needed.

What is it with you which make me want to biitch slap you silly into seeing what wins or loses a Lombardi ?

10. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Seemed kind of toned down to me ..... He's got better in him .....

11. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Off hand I'd say our line was in fairly decent shape. Walter Thomas is on the board as a Defensive Tackle. As agile as he is, he could go the same way as Dielman and switch to offense. Anyone who can do front flips at that size has an explosive burst.

12. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    This year's draft class didn't have much quality Beef. I don't see the point of drafting Beef if they suck.

13. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820

Are you feeling ok?

That was the weakest rant that I have seen from you in awhile.

Hell, if you had started it with "Dear AJ Smith:" I woulda thought it came from conc. :icon_eek:

14. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Hey Trumpy - what happened to you? Why are you being so freaking nice on this? They got your *** on prozac & beer these days???:icon_huh::lol:

Seriously - good to see ya still championing the true path and the only damn way we will ever see another Superbowl! :tup:

NOW - AJ and Buddy should be on the ding-wah ordering us up some more Grade A quality UDFA BEEF!

(...and I'd still like to drive down to Chargers Park and find that Walter Thomas kid - even if he does have a record some guys square away - I did - almost).

15. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    BFD ..... some guy who won't beat out our own depth ..... would you rather have him, or a guy who might be a stud in a year ... Mr. Waters ???

16. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243

I agree. I expected the bottom to read ....

signed,

booTrump

Go Bolts !

17. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    After he buys his Mike Williams and Jarrett jerseys :lol:

18. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    We need somebody for our current OTs to biatch slap?

19. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Seems to me we can get better players than Clary, Mrzucowski and even lekerkkerker....but i dont think we can expect that siging UDFA's.

I would have liked a OT this year but hopefully we get a OT on day one next year to take over for Olivea so he can move over to Goffs spot.

20. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Either Grubbs or Blalock could have put Goff on the fleet retired list this time..... But I'd rather have Craig Davis as a bigger need.:icon_toast:

21. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    lekekerkkerkeker, and clary and mrzucowski aren't just sitting still on their improvement. I rememeber a certain developmental guard named dielman that progressed over a couple of years.:yes:

Anyone ever notice how the chargers cast off o-lineman usually make it onto other teams and start. The chargers got the talent with the backups on the o-line now. But it takes a bit of time to marinate them into better o-lineman.

22. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    We really dont need to replace him till 2008 but i was hoping to get a OT tis year to groom for a year and then slide Olivea over.

23. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    I don't want that armed robbery back-flipping fat slob. The guy hasn't shown any level of discipline.....ever. :icon_evil:

Just because you and Ant have a ***** for this guy doesn't make him a credible NFL prospect.

The funny thing is that in forums for all 32 teams there are bozos saying that their team needs to sign this secret future Pro-Bowler.

:icon_rofl: