1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Haynesworth's soon-to-be-ex wants him to stay away

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Posted by Mike Florio on September 29, 2009 8:05 PM ET

The gloves are coming off in the divorce case involving Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.

And Mrs. Haynesworth apparently hopes to obtain judicial intervention before shoes start falling on foreheads, too.

She filed the action back in March 2008, and she recently has asked a Tennessee judge to force Haynesworth to pay bills dating back to April 2008.

Mrs. Haynesworth also wants a restraining order.

The motion, filed September 17 and due to be heard October 13, claims that Haynesworth threatened to stop making temporary support payments, that he has told their daughter's preschool that he would not be paying the monthly tuition, and that he refused to pay a veterinarian's bill of approximately $4,000 for the family dog.

Albert, live up to your commitments. You're making $40 million guaranteed. We don't think you'll need to take a second job to pay for your kid's tuition. (But, if you do, maybe Robert Henson can hook you up at McDonald's.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/29/haynesworths-soon-to-be-ex-wants-him-to-stay-away/

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,604
    What does Mrs. Haynesworth do for a living, besides being Mrs. Haynesworth?

3. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    temporary support is um how do I put this, temporary.

Although he should be supporting his kid, as far as the vet bill imo it depends on whether he agreed to pay or not. Maybe it's just me but I don't get why the guy has to support his spouse (I'm not a lawyer so excuse my ignorance) I mean I get doing it temporarily but that's it. Get a job and support yourself.