1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Head Count for SD @ OAK

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rbascherini, Jul 9, 2008.

1. rbascherini

rbascherini BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello to All,

I thought I would start a new thread about the SD @ OAK game on 28 September. I spoke with my Director and we've been given a green light. All I need now is whose coming and where you prefer to sit. First and Second levels are sold out so third level it is. We have a few different price points to choose from; $36, $46, and $56 per seat. I was thinking I would put you folks in Section 334, where my season tickets are. If you prefer to sit some where else I will still sit with the group because I promised I would.

I know there were a few people that were set to go and many more that were thinking about attending. I need to find out who is coming for sure so I can start blocking seats off. I also need to let Barbarian know how many people to expect so he can be sure to have enough room at the tailgate.

Please do not respond to this thread unless you plan on attending the game. It's important for me to make sure and get a proper count so the seats are correct.

The buying process will be simple. I will block an area of seats and send you a password. That password will give you access to the block of seats set aside for this group.

As always, if there are any questions please call me at 800-RAIDERS ex. 3254. Thank you to Boltdiehard, Camilo, and all of you that have helped get us to where we are. Let's get this party started!

-Rob

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Myself and Camilo for sure.

I know the following people are probable:

sdbound
    Chispa
    Nickelbolt
    Kwak

334 isn't Mount Davis is it?

3. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    I'm in with Gridreaper

4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Not on Mt Davis. Corner endzone.

I am in, but still waiting on someone else as well. Chispa does not seem to post here, so you might want to remind her.
    Here is the map of the stadium:
    [​IMG]

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Reply from Chispa:

6. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    *BUMP*

Just for you B4L.... :abq2: :icon_rofl:

7. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    Hi Rob,

Count us two in. We'd like to sit with you in your section. This is going to be a blast. I'm looking forward to the tailgate.

I'll call soon.

John

8. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Just don't let em read my posts. They'll gut me like a fish right there at the tailgate :lol: I better bring lots of beer :icon_toast:

9. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Hey Rob-

Go Chargers!!!!!

:abq2::icon_party::abq1:

10. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    This is going to be a great game, join us!

11. rbascherini

rbascherini BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    All right guys, looks like we got a total of seven at this point. Here is where the hard work starts. We need at least 20. I've reached out to my personal group of friends who are Chargers fans and I've gotten a few more people that are interested. I need you guys to reach out to as many people as you can so we can reach that goal.

I love the enthusiasm you guys have for this project and I would hate to let down everyone that has been involved up to this point. So let's see who else we can get to come out.

Go RRRRRRRRAAAIDERS! :icon_tease:
    (That's for Boltdiehard!!!)

- Rob

• Like Like x 1