1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Heads high

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by saintfan, Jan 17, 2007.

1. saintfan

saintfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I've been reading alot of junk about replacing the head coach in San Diego. I believe that isn't the problem. He is a world class coach and has done alot since taking over there. That Charger team is "in place" and SHOULD have won it all this year and should again next year. Replacing the coach will most likely just throw things off course for yall. The Chargers have nothing to be ashamed of...well except maybe that stupid heatbutt. If you really just feel the need to be rid of someone that is who I'd get rid of. That play was just plain stupid and cost yall alot. I can not put into words how disappointed I am that there is no longer a possibility of playing the best team in the NFL in the superbowl this year. If my Sains do in fact make it we will at the very best only get to play the third best team in the NFl. Thats right I'm saying the Chargers are the best team in the NFL this year and my Saints were the second best. One other note that I'd like yall's comments on is Donnie Edwards. Are yall going to allow him to leave this year? We sure wanted him and rumor has it we still do. Any comments on that? Keep your heads up guys the Pats make me sick.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Great post Saintfan. Thanks for the perspective. Best of luck on the rest of the season for your team. I would love to see Brees hoisting the Lombardi, since Philip will not be this season.

3. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Thanks for the post, Saintfan.

You and titanfan are a breath of fresh air after drowing in azzhole Pat fans.

4. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    There are some in here that agree .. :icon_toast:

5. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Do you realize how long this has been going on? It's like Philip said "you can only rebuild for so long, one day you are built".

Since '78.....28 years of preparing for the Superbowl!

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    He can't win in the playoffs, that almost a guarantee. Sure, he'll get you there, home field advantage throughout with top talent, but once he gets there, he shits himself. It's right there in front of you, 5-13.

I for one don't want to see this team dominate the regular season once again only to fold like a tissue in the playoffs when everything is in our favor. Homefield. Bye week. Completely healthy team on both sides of the ball(as healthy as a team can be after 17 weeks). League MVP in the backfield. 10 pro bowlers starting. Loud, rabid, vicious fans screaming their hearts out for 60 minutes.

I can't take that again and I have 0 faith in Marty.