1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Heartbroken but Hopefull...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoneDaddyKool, Jan 14, 2007.

1. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    First off, I want to thank The Chargers for a great year. For any fan that would rather be 2-14, than 14-2 and in the middle off a playoff battle, well, they are insane.

Second, I'm hurt and as angry as any Chargers fan, yes Parker played terrible, Mc Cree's fumble was ... well words don't come to mind, BUT, we can't dump on them now. Sure, changes will be made in the off-season, maybe some with just, maybe some without.
    However, the core off this team is strong, and next year Charger Nation will be in the playoffs once again! Thats all we as fans can look forword too for now. Don't piss on the Pats, they did what they had to do, and they were given more than enough chances to hang around. Does San Diego deserve to be in the Super Bowl? Hell Yeah

But we'll wait till next year, all this can be considered fuel for the fire, the fire to burn for 2007-08!

P.S. I still believe in sportsmanship, while the Pats didn't show it at the end of the game, we Chargers fans still can, and make the conquest of the NFL in 2007, just that much more sweet.

Keep your heads up, we have nothing to be ashamed of...:helm1:

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Great post!:tup:

3. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Right on, but I'm still mad...

4. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Glad you are hopeful man .. I may be there in a month or 2 .. but I'm with ChargersNguyen .. I'm just pissed off..