1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Bolts fan from an Alaskan Hawk fan

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Rhew Churyll, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Rhew Churyll

Rhew Churyll BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Sup ol AFC West brothers.

Been a long time coming and I'm very excited about this year's schedule against our old AFC West foes of old.

I will be coming down to Seattle from Anchorage to watch the Chargers play in Seattle, before I head on down to Las Vegas to spend the holidays with family.

This game I believe is either going to be a VERY important game or not, depending how well both teams win-loss record is by that time.

I wish the Chargers a successfull injury free season.

Have a good one,

Rhew Churyll proud member of Seahawkshuddle.com

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hey Rhew, thanks for stopping by. I've been over to seahawkshuddle.com and it's a cool site they have there. Seems like a knowledgable group you have over there. It doesn't sound like you're going to be in SD for this preseason game, but if you we're, you've got an invite to our tailgate party.

Good luck to your Seahawks until we meet in the Super Bowl, then I really hope you have a bad day.

:icon_mrgreen:

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Oh yeah, I hope the Seahawks have a bad day when we play up there this reg season too.

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The Seahawks suck. :icon_mrgreen:

6. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Thanks for stopping by.

7. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    It was good to see your Hawks take out the overrated Colts, even though all thge announcers did was gush over the Manning family and try to turn the game into one big tribute.

I'm glad that the "Manning Bowl" is in Week 1, so that we don't have to hear about it for half the season. Let's get it over with, and then the NFL can mnove on and milk some other story!

8. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Whatever happens in "Manning Bowl I", the media whores will be pining for "Manning Bowl II" to occur Feb 2007 in Miami.

Won't happen though.

9. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Hey Rhew! Welcome to the site man, and good luck as well on the upcoming season.

10. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Hiya Rhew. For what it's worth I thought the refs were on Bill Cowher's payroll in the SB.

Good luck in '06. The Seahawks are one of the few teams in the NFL (other than the Chargers) that don't annoy me to no end.

11. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Hey man, thanks for the kind words. The Seachickens were always the team I had the least acrimony for in the old AFC West. Here's hoping for a Seattle/San Diego Super Bowl. That ought to piss off all the East Coast media hacks. :icon_toast:

12. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Keep Alexander healthy so he and LT can hold a clinic and see who proves to be the best back in football.

13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Are you saying that LJ is already out of the running for that honor?

I am!