1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Fellow Boltheads..

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoltED619, Jan 14, 2007.

1. BoltED619

BoltED619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Longtime member of the signonsandiego forum, however, as of late I havent been able to stand all the new posters. Now, I understand the Charger Hype and the additions on the bandwagon, its great for the city and team, but after this recent loss, my tolerance level has reached its limit. I never have really posted before, although I am ALWAYS on, reading the insight of others, articles, and just good ol' plain football talk. I am just fed up with all the 'tools' who have recently joined. So Ive decided to find a new site and have noticed many of the original posters from the SOS forum here.
    As for my insight on the game, this loss was tougher than the NYJ loss 2 yrs ago. I dont want to restate the obvious, too painful to re-hash now; I just wanted to remorse w/ the rest of the true charger fans. I know, poor timing to join and welcome a new member, but I just feel terrible after this debacle and could not be consoled at the other forum. Hopefully Ill be less in the shadows, stop lurking, and post more on THIS forum..:) I hate to say,"theres always next year" because if anything it, makes me feel worse, BUT we do have a great team, w/ true "Charger Heart" that will only be better, AND wiser the upcoming season. GO BOLTS! http://forums.bolttalk.net/images/smilies/chargers.gif

2. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,275
    Welcome to the forum man!

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Moving on.... Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +1,391
    Welcome to the site BoltED61. Glad to have you here. Like all Charger fans, I am upset. We had the best regular season team, the MVP, tons of Pro-Bowlers, and the best record in franchise history. The loss hurt bad...real bad.

But I have faith in this team. We went further than anyone expected at the beginning of the season. AJ has done a masterful job building a team that will be in championship contention for years to come. Yeah I think Marty is gone. Heads up Charger fans. We will be back and better than ever next year!