1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Fellow Boltheads..

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoltED619, Jan 14, 2007.

1. BoltED619

BoltED619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Longtime member of the signonsandiego forum, however, as of late I havent been able to stand all the new posters. Now, I understand the Charger Hype and the additions on the bandwagon, its great for the city and team, but after this recent loss, my tolerance level has reached its limit. I never have really posted before, although I am ALWAYS on, reading the insight of others, articles, and just good ol' plain football talk. I am just fed up with all the 'tools' who have recently joined. So Ive decided to find a new site and have noticed many of the original posters from the SOS forum here.
    As for my insight on the game, this loss was tougher than the NYJ loss 2 yrs ago. I dont want to restate the obvious, too painful to re-hash now; I just wanted to remorse w/ the rest of the true charger fans. I know, poor timing to join and welcome a new member, but I just feel terrible after this debacle and could not be consoled at the other forum. Hopefully Ill be less in the shadows, stop lurking, and post more on THIS forum..:) I hate to say,"theres always next year" because if anything it, makes me feel worse, BUT we do have a great team, w/ true "Charger Heart" that will only be better, AND wiser the upcoming season. GO BOLTS! http://forums.bolttalk.net/images/smilies/chargers.gif

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,845
    Welcome to the forum man!

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    Welcome to the site BoltED61. Glad to have you here. Like all Charger fans, I am upset. We had the best regular season team, the MVP, tons of Pro-Bowlers, and the best record in franchise history. The loss hurt bad...real bad.

But I have faith in this team. We went further than anyone expected at the beginning of the season. AJ has done a masterful job building a team that will be in championship contention for years to come. Yeah I think Marty is gone. Heads up Charger fans. We will be back and better than ever next year!