1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from a Canadian fan

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by SuperChargers86, Jan 7, 2016.

1. SuperChargers86

SuperChargers86 BoltTalker

Jan 3, 2016
    Hello everyone,

I'm a Chargers fan from Canada (way over in Ontario which sucks because we don't get half the Chargers games here) and have been cheering on the Chargers since I was about 5 (a crazy 25 years or so)! I've never stopped cheering no matter how frustrated I may have become and never will stop even if they move (and I'm crying a little on the inside thinking about the move).

I grew up idolizing Junior Seau. I was also a big fan of Humphries and Means, lol. I am currently enjoying watching some of the younger defenders the Chargers have grow and hopefully becoming better each year. I am hopeful that the defense is slowly going to be melded into a defense worth talking about....although there is still a lot of work; especially when it comes to the running game!

My husband doesn't follow football at all (or really any sports)...so who knows how we met?! But maybe one day I can convince him to follow this wonderful sport.

Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to participating on the boards :)!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Jan 19, 2006
    Welcome to the board!!
  3. chahjah

chahjah BoltTalker

Jan 5, 2014
    Hello from the other side
  4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Aug 19, 2008
    Welcome to the boards! We have several Canadians in our midst, and several have shown up to hang out with us at our tailgate get-togethers at the Q. Thanks for supporting the team!