1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from a Canadian fan

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by SuperChargers86, Jan 7, 2016.

1. SuperChargers86

SuperChargers86 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone,

I'm a Chargers fan from Canada (way over in Ontario which sucks because we don't get half the Chargers games here) and have been cheering on the Chargers since I was about 5 (a crazy 25 years or so)! I've never stopped cheering no matter how frustrated I may have become and never will stop even if they move (and I'm crying a little on the inside thinking about the move).

I grew up idolizing Junior Seau. I was also a big fan of Humphries and Means, lol. I am currently enjoying watching some of the younger defenders the Chargers have grow and hopefully becoming better each year. I am hopeful that the defense is slowly going to be melded into a defense worth talking about....although there is still a lot of work; especially when it comes to the running game!

My husband doesn't follow football at all (or really any sports)...so who knows how we met?! But maybe one day I can convince him to follow this wonderful sport.

Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to participating on the boards :)!

Jess

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,056
    Welcome to the board!!

3. chahjah

chahjah BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +134
    Hello from the other side

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,931
    Welcome to the boards! We have several Canadians in our midst, and several have shown up to hang out with us at our tailgate get-togethers at the Q. Thanks for supporting the team!

Pointy