1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Help - 1963 Jersey

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDChargers1982, Aug 3, 2009.

1. SDChargers1982

SDChargers1982 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Hey Guys, I am a Brazilian Chargers Fan and it is very difficult to get some jersey's here in Brazil, but I have a friend that is in San Francisco and will come back to here soon, so I wanna a help from you about where I could found this Jersey:

#76 Jamal Williams - 50th Anniversary Throughback(1963) White Jersey

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    The white jerseys are not out yet (and I have only seen 1 website taking preorders for them, but it's only for a white Tomlinson Replica).

Probably won't be until Mid August.

Also, your friends is gonna have a very difficult time finding ANYTHING Chargers related in SF, since that is prime 49ers and Raiders territory.

Try Ebay, post question on the Chargers.com forum too, there's a lot of guys over there that may be albe to help as well.

• Like Like x 1