1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Help a Brother Out!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdchrger, Aug 14, 2006.

1. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Well fellow Bolt Fans,

Looks like the little lady and myself will be in San Diego mid-September. I'm trying to plan the trip around the Charger-Titan game and was hoping one of you could help me track down a couple of tickets.

PM me if you know where I can find some.

I also would love to get together with you locals. I'm in for the tailgater but maybe we can also plan a breakfast that weekend. :icon_banana:

• Like Like x 1
  2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
  3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Stub hub has tickets starting at $45 for that game. Not good tix, but they'll get you in. That's cheaper than I've seen via ticket agencies, eBay, or craigslist. eBay and craigslist are redicious for charger tixs right now.

One more thing, if you do get your tickets from stub hub, please get to the stub hub site by clicking on the stub hum link on this site. BoltTalk will get a small commision which helps us keep this thing going.

Another option is SanDeigo Ron's ticket guy Josh is selling some for $99 each, but they are better tixs. Not a ton better, but better. I think you can find equvilent on stub hub though.

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Check the season ticket holder section on Chargers.com, or start a thread in there. Seems like it gets a lot of views for both sellers and buyers.