1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Chispa Gamble Away the Farm

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chispa, Aug 14, 2006.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    If you want to take money away from greedy snobs pinnacle is great.

If you want to take money away from your friends set up a pool at http://www.officefootballpool.com

If you want to take money away from yourself, go play some games at a carnival :icon_mrgreen:

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Be forwarned that losing money on your favorite team can leave a really sour taste in your mouth. It takes almost all happiness out of a win when they don't cover a spread. I generallly make it a rule to never bet on the Chargers, but the opener this year on MNF is an exception. It's just too easy.

Good luck to you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    EC that's not true. I don't take gambling seriously and don't get anxious over it because I know for a fact that if I study properly I will be on top by 10-14% (factoring in service charges) every year. If people let gambling affect their mood (and this applies to 95% of gamblers) they are fugging themselves up. Make smart decisions accept your wins and accept your losses, learn and put the past behind you. I made a pretty stupid move last year that cost me a lot but it didn't matter because you can't win em all and I was due for a loss... just got to take it as it comes. If you really suck tho then I don't recommend it at all. Do your research (learn systems, coaches, players, matchup problems, listen to press conferences, look at stats, check the weather report) and you will be able to relax and feel good no matter what :icon_banana:

4. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1