1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Here to congratulate

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ApaOps5, Nov 19, 2006.

1. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey Bolts fans. I am a regular over on Orangemane.com. I just wanted to come over and eat some crow and give you all some props. Great teams play to win and come from behind. You guys did that today. We had you in a hole and you manned up. Congrats to LT, the dude is amazing. Anyways you guys played good to come back. Too bad the game at the end got ugly. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    Classy post AoaOps5. it was a great game by both teams, and I expect more of the same when we meet again here in a cpuple of weeks.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    THanks
    you're a good man
    see you in a couple of weeks

btw your going down then too :icon_mrgreen:

4. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    The division is yours to lose. Rivers looked good.... check that he looked great. Our whole season has been to play not to lose and it drives me nuts.

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Thank you for being classy man.

Yeah, it did get ugly in that final minute.

I expect your team's visit to San Diego to be just as tough a game for both teams again.

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I wish your team showed as much class as you did. I'm sick of seeing Bronco linemen hitting players low.

Thanks for the nice words.

7. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    There are some chips on shoulders for sure. I am not sure what nalen was thinking on that play it looked pretty bad. I think there are a lot of fans who can say each team was holding and doing their own thing but what happened at the end of the game on both sides was uncalled for.

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    Apa I gotta agree
    Nalen deserved getting smacked no matter how uncalled for the punch was

9. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Thanks You Know What Though Alls Fair In War And Love Im Not Goin To Sugar Coat It Screw The Broncos ,the Raiders And The Chiefs Arch Enemies Nothin Againt You Guy I Bleed Blue And Gold

10. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Thats manning up, Bro!!:tup: :icon_toast:

11. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    No I am not condoning what he did at all, I am not sure why he dived on a spike play. Nails usually doesn't do something that blatant. Foster thats a different story but that kid is a bust too.

Anyways I just wanted to come say congrats. I don't want to get into a bashing thread about what happened.

12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654

FUC THE BRONCOS

13. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Wow you are so cool with your posts.

14. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654

FUC THE BRONCOS

15. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I understand your frustration. When you have been the whipping boy for so long and had to watch the Broncos own your *** for so long I would gloat too. Thankfully most aren't like you and can see that the Chargers beat a good team tonight and are humble about it becuase they understand how rare it is to have a complete team. Sorry if my words are too big for you if you want a translation just PM me so you don't have to be embarrassed. Just stay on that bandwagon Trumpet don't be a fair weather fan. Again PM me if you want to understand what I just said.:tup:

16. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Fuc the Broncos

17. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    You are cracking me up :lol:

18. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    eat sheet deuche bag. Donks fans suuuck. Everyone knows it.:yes:

19. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    What ever makes you fell good man.

20. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    What makes me feel good is donks fans going to hellll. Anyone that would support such a dirty cheating team deserves to go to ----. :yes:

21. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Like I said from the start you guys were great tonight. I'll take your insults because I am a bigger person. So go ahead and unleash what you want.

22. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Its not an insult. Its a fact that you don't realize. Your either stupid or ignorant. And I can't accept either. :yes:

23. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Come on man stupid would be me saying that Denver got screwed by a bad call or that Nalen deserved to do what he did. I agree you guys earned the win tonight because Denver played timid. You guys took advantage. If that is stupid or ignorant than so be it. I think its respect.

24. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,298
    Guys, Apo came here to congratulate us. Go easy on him, he's showing some class.

25. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Your more ignorant than I thought. Anyone that would accept the dirty playing of your donks for all these years is unacceptable. Please don't breed. We don'T need others like you on this planet.:yes:

26. ApaOps5

ApaOps5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hollywood I can see where they are coming from as well. Our Oline does look dirty sometimes and from our standpoint Shawn looks dirty as well even if he most likely wans't into anything.

I will stand up for myself put I have to give credit to the passion as well. Smack talk or no smack talk you guys won tonight and deserved it.