1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Here We Go...One Game For All the Marbles!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoltFanDC, Dec 21, 2008.

1. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC McCoy and Pags Should Pack Their Bags

Nov 12, 2007
    Well...maybe we don't deserve it, maybe we do after getting jacked by Hochuli, but it's a one game season now. We have a shot, and the momentum is in our favor. I'll stand in and admit I didn't think it would break this way but I'm damn glad it did.

Save all of the stuff about our problems this season, our inept coaching and knack of yakking up games in the final seconds. Don't want to hear it tonight, nor this week. A win next Sunday cures all ills, even if only temporarily. Buffalo has given us a Christmas present, it's up to us to cash in.

Denver is probably feeling a hangman's noose right about now, and the trap door's a dropping.

That is all. Time to take care of business. :tup:

PS -- I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who is a Donks fan...he is absolutely STEAMING! :icon_rofl:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2007
  3. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2008
    a steaming pile of donkey shyt perhaps????:lol: