1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

He's back...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 15, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Renegades add Leaf to negotiation list

9/15/2005 8:43:18 AM

The Ottawa Renegades have added former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf to their negotiation list according to the Ottawa Sun.

''We're looking for any valid player we can find," Forrest Gregg, the club's VP of football operations, said to the paper. ''I don't have any idea whether Ryan Leaf wants to play ball anymore and I don't know if he'd be interested in playing here. But it doesn't take much to find out.''

Leaf, who last played in the NFL in 2001, has career totals of 14 touchdowns and 36 interceptions with a career passing percentage of 48.4.

The Renegades also put quarterback Tim Couch on their negotiation list last weekend. Couch was selected first overall by the Cleveland Browns in the 1999 NFL draft.

2. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I really never liked him. I'm glad though he is still able to play. I think he might do well over there because its not like the NFL and the pressure is not intense like in the NFL. He was very cocky and that might have gotten the best of him when he started out. He had a great career in college so he does have the talent. He just needs to be molded a little more into an NFL QB.

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    He could have been a good QB in this league if head had his head on straight.

What a waste of talent.

4. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I agree what a waste. He had it all and let it get to his head.

5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    No way! I hate that guy! He'll probably get into some altercation with a the Canadian press too.