1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by perhaps, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    So this is where everyone went! I check out the UT boards, and no one's around! I check out patriots planet and I found EC over there, and then I followed him here.

I'm happy to see the Bolts do as well as they have.First seed is an awesome thing! Let's hope for a good, injury free game. I truly believe these teams are the best in the NFL right now. If it's ok with you, I'd like to hang out for a bit. This seems like a really nice board.

2. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Welcome to bolttalk.com enter in and have fun...:tup: :bolt:

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    wait til you see the tailgaters!:icon_toast:

Welcome!:abq2:

4. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the invite, it's much appreciated. I blame Vicodin and recent shoulder surgery for me posting in the wrong forum. Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057
    No one goes to the UT site anymore because the Padres and their mods have taken over.

6. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    sshhhh, they are a secret, if everyone knew how good of a time we all have, everyone will want to be there!

Its our secret spot, just ask anyone

7. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    I noticed that. Kinda like the red sox on the Pats boards. I freakin hate baseball. Nine innings of boredom.

8. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, where is this secret spot, I'm dying of curiosity! If you say San Diego, that's way too far away for me.

9. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Welcome, perhaps! Nice to see you posting here. It should be a great game, may the best team win! I will be cheering for the winner through the Super Bowl.

10. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    Yes, it is in the parking lot at the Q

11. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    Dont get me wrong, I love baseball, and I am a member of the San Diego County Umpires Association, we have the contract for High School baseball here in San Diego, and I am looking at moving up into the College ranks one day.

But the way the Padre mod's run their site on the UT board, and now all that garbage is spewing over into the Chargers side. Most of us just quit going there....

You are more than welcome here,

12. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Hey were not suppose to talk bad about the UT site anymore, so :icon_finger: them...oops

13. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    The UT was a good place to earn a beginners degree in forum posting.

We graduated.

14. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057

There if I do not have anything nice to say, I just wont say anything.

I think we should switch back to the powder blue jerseys

15. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    Brain Types was a good thing for awhile

16. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1

EC!! I've never had such a warmer welcome to a board than I have here. I never had doubts about the Bolts. They're an excellent team.
    I'm very nervous about watching on Sunday, which is usual for me. The Pats not so distant past has instilled a kind of pavlov's dogs type of effect. So either I have to leave the room or grab the remote and play couch commando.

Do you guys feel the same way watching the Bolts, even though they've been really good, and are almost there?

17. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,296
    http://www.strike3forums.com

18. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    nice to see yah on here. this next game is going to ROCK!!!!!!

19. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Welcome to the Bolttalk boards here Perhaps.

I like your sign on name.

Perhaps rocks as a sign on name.:icon_toast: :bolt:

You are with fellow rabid fans here so do not be shy and post away.:icon_toast: :bolt2:

:helm1: !!!!! GO CHARGERS GO!!!!!:helm1:

20. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1

Thanks for the props, Turbo :)

21. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Compubolt! Damn right this game will rock! A first seed is always sweet, and I'm glad you guys finally get to taste it after a little dry spell. And I'm very glad to be here. I missed you guys!

22. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,296
    It's nice to see a Patriots fan who comes over here to be classy, rather than coming here to talk ****.

23. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Leo, I've never talked **** about the Bolts. I might about the Jets ;)
    Bolts fans are passionate, just like us. I admire the way AJ built the team his way. He's no ones fool. You fans should bask in the glow of a great season. Like I said on the UT boards, the Pats and the Bolts are so similar, it's eerie. Perennial cellar dwellars, being laughed at in the division. Yep, as a Pats fan, I remember it well, and for a looong time. That's why I freak out every time they play. lol.

I'm not here for smack, I'm just here to enjoy good football talk, and to enjoy a good game.

24. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,296
    I know you're not here for smak. You're the one I was refering to when I said that it's nice to see a Patriots fan coming over here for football talk, rather than just to talk ****. :)

25. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Damn Leo, I'll talk about anything. I've always enjoyed the Bolts company, and I'm glad I finally found you folks. :) The Pats trolls will disappear after Sunday, the real fans will come to talk football. Or just hang out, like me! I can be your token Pats fan.

One game I'm very interested in is the seahawks game. We own their first round pick for the Deion Branch trade. I'd love to see them tank, though with no injuries, just *really* bad playcalling. I think the pick is at #24.

26. unclerich42

unclerich42 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm new here; ust wanted to say hi and look forward to a great game. Originally from SD but have been gone for 30 yrs. Will remain a Chargers fan for life. GO BOLTS!!:bolt2:

27. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    And you would be welcome back!

It is nice to throw some BS around about other teams!

Plus they way your Pats handed the Raiders that loss with the tuck rule, you guys have a life time membership in the Raider Haters fan club!

28. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    You have always been a class act, perhaps. You are welcome here anytime. I tried to explain your theory of the similarities between our franchises once in Vegas to some guys from Boston, and I don't think they quite had the same take. :lol:

I haven't looked forward to a game like this one since I was a kid. Good luck on Sunday. Hopefully the winner raises the Lombardi.

29. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    It's funny EC. Some people have blinders on and can only see one thing. You're either a diehard fan of a team, and can't be a fan of another, or you can stand objectively back and root for the team you love, and still have a certain respect for a team and it's fans who have paid their dues, and then some. I know what it's like to root for a suck *** team, being a perpetual cellar dwellar, and still having much love and respect for the Pats. Being ridiculed by AFCE rivals really hurt. I think you guys know what I'm talking about. When fortunes change, it makes it all that much better. I like my theory, and I'm stickin with it :)

I think the NFC is so weak right now, even the inconsistent Grossman makes the Bears look like Champs. They can be had. Put pressure on him, and they're done.

30. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Welcome to "The" board Perhaps!

Glad to see you around here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.