1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey L, more bad news about one of YOUR guys

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RipTheJacker, Sep 17, 2006.

1. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Bengals | Pollack suffers significant neck injury
    Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:20:17 -0700

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports Cincinnati Bengals LB David Pollack (neck) suffered "a significant neck injury" during the Week 2 game and could be lost for the rest of the season. Pollack was taken off the field on a stretcher, but he was able to move all of his extremities and remained conscious. He is expected to spend the night in University Hospital.

Man, thats sucks, i really like Pollack. Hopefully this isnt as bad as it sounds and isnt anywhere near as bad as Andy Katzenmoyers injury

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,890
    hope he is ok
    got nothing against him

3. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    More news for L...
    :icon_rofl:

Lions | Mike Williams sounds off after being inactive again
    Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:36:48 -0700

Michael Rosenberg, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions WR Mike Williams sounded off after being inactive for another game Sunday, Sept. 17. "The way the organization is going under (head coach Rod) Marinelli, it's going to need a poster boy for what's wrong," Williams said. "Every new beginning needs a poster boy for why the other way didn't work. I know that as well as Charles (Rogers) did. I know how hard he worked coming off his (first collarbone) injury. I know how hard they were on him before he got hurt again. And then he kind of got thrown under the bus. They need a poster boy for where this organization is going." Marinelli is all about hard work and discipline. Mike Williams thinks he brings both. The Lions obviously don't think so. There is no doubt that the Lions have portrayed Williams as lazy and overweight. The only question is whether they are right. "I've given up on trying to figure out what it is, or what it has been or what it's gonna be," Williams said. "The only thing I look at is coming to practice and putting the maximum effort I can put into it. Y'all go ask the powers that be. I don't know what to say." Williams' complaint clearly goes beyond this week or even the coaching staff. There is a fundamental lack of trust between Williams and team president Matt Millen's organization.

• Like Like x 2
  4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Wow, Cincy's defense took some major hits yesterday.

Fortunately, Pollack isn't paralyzed permanently.

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Meanwhile, ESPN on their "Injury Report" segment has deemed T.O.'s broken finger, where he'll miss 2-4 weeks, the 'top' story.

Good going ESPN. Way to prioritize the injuries. :unsure: :tdown: