1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Randy, How do you like the East coast now???!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Feb 3, 2008.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    See ya next year you POshiit !!!

Turns out YOU are NOT the answer to another SB title!!!

:abq2::abq1::abq2::abq1:

2. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    The dude sorta disappeared in the post-season. He had a few catches this game, but not much.

It took 17 games, but teams finally figured out how to deal with the Pats' offense. If the Chargers had been healthier, it would have been us playing tonight.

3. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    It would not surprise me one bit if Moss didn't re-sign with NE when he becomes a free agent in a few weeks.:yes:

4. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    I dunno about that. He seems happy there, and they are proven winners. I DO expect him to squeeze them for all they are worth, and if they want to have the same kind of offensive production next year that they did this year, they'll have to pay it. Without Randy streaking up the sidelines, things get a LOT hotter for the rest of their WRs.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Someone's going to want to pay him big bucks, I wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville takes him on since its closer to his Miami home.

6. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117

The team, coach, and franchise will have a dark cloud around them in the upcoming season. They will start to unravel. They might still win the division next year (only playing 4 teams with winning records), but not nearly what they have been used to.

I didn't say Moss wouldn't re-sign, just that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he left for another team and more money.

7. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117
    Good possibility.

8. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    An ESPN article quoted Randy after the game:

It seems like that was the story of the Pats during the second half of the season. They probably started to believe their own press, and you could tell they started to mail in games. The Eagles game, the Ravens game, they came out expecting to blow them away, and they struggled to win. They never looked very dominant in the second half of the season except when playing the pitiful Dolphins and Jets (and even the Jets held them to what, 20 points?). They tried to coast down the stretch. We beat them up in the AFC Championship, and the Giants finished them off.

9. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE OF THE BOOKS THE PERFECT SEASON ,THE ONE THAT NEVER HAPPENED SUCKERS I HATE EM

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Moss didn't lose this game. Belichick did!!!

The decision to go for it on 4th down instead of kick a field goal came back to haunt them in the worst way!!!

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Sounds nice but I highly doubt it. Still went farther with this team in one year than he did with the Vikings or Raiders in several years.

Unless some other team is willing to give him a contract that's larger than life but I don't see that happening either.

12. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    [​IMG]

13. DarthBurrito

DarthBurrito BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Play Candy Moss man to man, and he's a non factor.

14. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117
    I easily see some other team giving him a huge contract, after the season he had, getting his career back on track.

However, I do see the old Moss from his final days in Minnesota, and his time in Oakland showing up again if he does sign with another team. :yes: