1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey T-Man, Thumper etc......

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltdiehard, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Thanks you guys for some great tailgates and great memories this year. As bad as this hurts I am looking forward to hanging with all of you again next year.

Camilo has gone into caveman mode and won't be coming out for awhile. :no:

Hopefully next year we can get TK and leisure to a game. :yes:

Thanks again you guys. :bolt:

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654

Yeah yeah...your boy in your sig SUCKSASS..... :abq2:

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    :icon_evil:

There is nothing I can say in his defense. Nothing. :no:

I'm so pissed at this team.

4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Oh well.

Somebody is going down. I have THE call into A.J.'s private hotline to let him know the prophet has given him the go-ahead to get the Turk on Marty's ***. I want that dude as far away from the Chargers as possible.

Anyway, the tailgater in Frisco was the **** and we tore **** up. You became a believer Rivers could fuc up the Broncos and deliver. Well here comes another season and this time, there are no dicheads stating no matter how bad the Chargers play against the Raiders on MNF, we are going to lose because Rivers is a rookie. Fuc those fans in the assss compartment......they know who they are.

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057
    Hey guys, keep your heads up. We have been down this road before. I know it sucks, but hey with a some good shocks we can smooth this ride out again.

BDH it sure was great putting a face to a name, I am glad I was able to meet you! You are a Bolt brother deep in Raider territory, we have your back down here, so keep the course, we will make it.

And when we do, it is going to be oh so sweet to hoist a cold one as world champs. Till then................................................

6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Now you have seen the light O' one who was lost in darkness?

7. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    dump parker, not marty. make an example out of a player who's head was not even in the same timezone as the game was.

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    If I were A.J., I would be in Dean Spanos' office and would be telling him "what more do you want from me Dean" ?

I had said from the get go that Marty needed to go deep in the playoffs and his game management cost us this one.

I have read all about the players fuc-king it up and yes to a degree but this one is on Marty. He needs to pay with his balls getting cut off and ex-communicated from Charger hallowed grounds.

I thought with this team, Marty would prove you, Shammy, leisure and Jdog and the rest of you lunatics wrong.....fuc.....This assshole made me look bad and on my watch.....the SOB. :icon_evil:

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,882
    back on target
    I gotta agree

this year was my first long term experience in tailgating, I had an absolute blast as did everyone I brought with me. Trumpet and Thumper and MadMike, it was a ton of fun with you and everything you did tailgating wise, I can't thank you enough!:tup:

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    We'll all be out there ripping **** up like only we can soon enough.

Keep the faith brothers &sisters!

11. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    He just doesn't manage the team well in the playoffs. There were so many complete fukups all over the board.

Give a man a Ferrari, but if all he has ever driven is an automatic, he will prolly blow the engine.