1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

HOF

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Fouts, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    Anyone watching, dang I was hoping someone would pull the hook in Richard Dent, he was going on and on!

I want to see Faulk and Prime Time.

2. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    Sharpe was good.

Fault giving lots of props to SDSU!

3. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    I'm waIting for neon deion

4. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    Deion thanked Norv... :-O

5. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    Sharp's speech blew me away.
    He was the only one who managed to put tears in my eyes.

Ed Sabol's was my second favorite. Loved seeing his final film. That man changed this game for the better in so many ways. Players, coaches, and us fans all owe him a lot.

Everyone else was good as well.

6. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Watching the Sharpe replay and yea its gettin to me. His story is so exaclty my life 18-25. Well minus the playing football and my Single Parent Mom rather than Gma.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Until Don Coryell is inducted, it is the HALL OF SHAME.

• Like Like x 5
  8. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    This

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    This

10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yup - I'm boycotting anything to do with this good ol' boys' club until they enshrine one of the games' greatest innovators.

And I don't mean AJ. ;)

11. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Is sanders really that delusional!? His business ventures must be taking a hit due to his self centered ego-maniacal "persona" to be giving this "it was all an act" gibberish. If it was truly ALL about his mother the entire time and the whole persona is/was an act, then he would have made that known after he retired, not waited til now to promote his business ventures. I'm not saying that he wasn't sincere about taking care of his mother but he is who he is "an all about me" arrogant, holier than tho individual who is not happy unless he is in the spotlight and having his A$$ kissed.....Tackling his mothers bills...give me a break! like he's supposed to be some kind of hero for working two shifts at the factory? pa-leez!

12. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    I thought it was pretty obvious it was all an act. I mean, he gave himself a stage name. He was all about bringing entertainment to the sport.

And I've actually met him, several times, as I used to live quite literally down the street from him. He's not arrogant at all.
    He was quite the nice guy. I did some computer work for him once. Minor stuff that took maybe ten minutes. Paid me $500, gave me tickets to the Cowboys Colts game a couple years ago. I asked him if he was serious. He said yeah and something along the lines of "you're what 15? You could use the money more than I can. Not to sound like an ***, but I'm pretty well off. Plus, you're a Cowboys' fan aren't ya?"

I then politely informed him that I was not a Cowboys' fan, but instead followed the Chargers. He laughed, said "Even better!" and then invited my family and I over for dinner.

One of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

13. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    Anyone that hates on deion he is looking past you and seeing "his mamma pushing that cart" lol

14. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    Bwaaa haaaaa haaaaa! lol funny stuff right there!