1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hottest games: Where the NFL will shine in 2007

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, May 25, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979

• San Diego at New England (Sunday, Sept. 16)

The last time we saw these squads LaDainian Tomlinson was steaming mad about some of the Patriots dancing at mid-field in San Diego after sending the Chargers home during the divisional playoffs. Now the Chargers look for payback as they travel to Foxborough after their would-be dream season was derailed by Brady, et al.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-05-23-hot-games-for-2007_N.htm

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    alot of people besides charger and pat fans will be watching it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Is there any other team with an opening set like San Diego with the Bears and the Pats? Is there any other team with a chance like ours to put our stamp on the season? Primed, coming out of camp, thirsty for face time, more than likely healthy and fresh? Catching two cocky teams without a real good idea of what's on the menu? Is there any other team with a better chance to silence so much impertenant insolence? I shall bend my my mind toward a new cocktail called the Waterloo. The accent will be on the loo. I'm looking forward to the research.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Everyone will be. It's the Sunday Night game dude.

5. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    just don't make it with loo water:icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    What I will come up with with allow no organic survivors.

:elephant: