1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Houshmandzadeh forgives McCree for violent hit

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 13, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2660801

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Sounds like he realized it wasn't a bad hit.

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    McCree said he was going for the interception but he lost sight of the ball and got the player instead.

4. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Whew what a relief for McCree. Now he doesn't have to look out for Housfafmkgada's boys in LA

5. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    That was man of TJ to come out and say that.... not to just leave it hanging. I respect him again.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I still think he is an assshole for even suggesting his homies in LA caca.....fuc him. :tdown:

7. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Yeah that's great. However the next time we get a shot at him or his team again I hope we blast him or Ocho Cinco into next year.

Fuc 'em.

8. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    I AGREE WITH TRUMPY WHOS YOUR MOMMAS AND HIS HOMIES ARE JUST SCARED CAUSE MARLY MARL WAS STANDIN OVER HIM SAYIN WHOS UR POPPA I CANT EVEN BELIEVE HE WAS LIKE IM GOIN TO SEE HIM WITH MY BOYS ,PUSS,I BLEED BLUE AND GOLD,MARC

9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    And Leisure.

10. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    :icon_rofl:

11. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    One when I first heard the interview I, although thought it was a punk thing to say the first remark, i brushed off as a bad joke and really thought that he was just trying (poorly) to make light of it. Then he made the second comment and IMO form the tone and threat of bringing his "homies" into it, was not kidding at all! and fully intended to "see" him in L.A. with his homies.

I firmly believe his statement of "forgivness" has nothing to do with him watching the tape but the fact that his agent reeled him in fast and hard after him making a legitimate threat against someone and having it caught on tape....I believe that there are numerous things he could have been charged with even if he had never confronted McCree in L.A. ...verbal assualt, menacing, threats of physical violence...etc.

12. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    He was pissed off in the heat of battle, saw it after he regained his senses, and admitted that he was wrong. He manned up to his previous statement and admitted that he was wrong.

Good on TJ. The Bengals season is over, and that hit was a huge cause of it. I like to see these athletes man up once in awhile, and in this day and age, this statement by TJ is about as solid as it gets after what he said after the game.

13. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    I heard that the green lantern Wayne Chrebet threatened to introduce Jerry Wilson to his "boys". Turned out his "boys" were napping when he introduced him :icon_party:

14. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The fuc he man'd up.

He spoke about the play and not his chicken-**** comments of his boyz in LA.....

Hey fuc him and he gets no free pass just because he says the play was not dirty.

The low life piece of **** went for his Glock and was in the locker room and pretty lucid and coherent when he spewed his ****.

....fuc him in the asss. :yes:

15. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    TJ should have said I will get even on the field like a man instead of having to suggest about going after McCree outside of the game.

That is a mindset of a thug and a low life piece of ****.

16. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    The guy had a concussion. He wasn't thinking about what he was saying.

I crashed my car once the morning after I had a bottle broken over my head. I hit a pillar backing out of a spot in a parking structure. The point being I would have NEVER done that if I wasn't still on queer street. What I did didn't sink in for two days while walking to my car thinking, "WOW. My truck is fuqed up!"

Anyone that has ever had a good concussion would agree that you aren't all together there for days following. The guys only crime is that he was pissed and he's still connected to some thugs that he grew up with. I'm still guilty of that to some extent. Alot of people have been guilty of alot worse, it's just we all don't have to face a camera an hour after our brain did a 360 in our skull. Cut the guy some slack- he owned it.

17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654

I would have cut him some slack if he admitted his Boys in LA blast was way out of line but he did not so why did he stop short ? The concussion again ?

His agent *(listen up CHISPA)*should have had TJ's asss apologizing or absolving his client of that assinine remark as well and not only limited to the "play".

Not very good damage or image control in my fan book and these guys have the money so ............

18. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Considering that about 1% of the NFL Fans (if that) actually give a **** about it (or even heard it), why would he bring it back up and draw attention to it?

Maybe he should apologize for cutting people off in traffic next?

19. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Uhhh....Hmmmm...the point is that he said the play was legal or not dirty.

I guess we should just throw in TJ's BS comments as part of the implied package of him stating "the play was not dirty" and the "LB tried to jump over me".

Is that the part above we should accept as an "implied apology" for his BOYS in LA blast ?

Uhhh .... Counselor, here is the direct QUOTE:

"He was just trying to make a play on the ball," Houshmandzadeh said. "He got there a little too soon. It wasn't actually his hit that hurt me. It was the fact that the linebacker was coming so fast. He tried to jump over me but as he jumped, he kneed me in the head. It was just one of those split-second type of accidents, basically."

The writer/posters inferred an apology here and there is NEVER a direct quote where TJ is apologizing.

I can see how the last sentence can be seen as implied justification for the events as an "accident" but where is the apology ?

21. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
  22. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Hey who likes calling Chispa "Cheese Paw"?