1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How did I miss you guys?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by glutton4Bolts, Nov 26, 2006.

1. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    Got a free ticket at the zero hour for the game today..... and I spent the better part of an hour looking for the BoltTalk party...... I was there during the preseason and I could have sworn that I knew where it was. Maybe I was just too wasted to locate you guys. Sorry I missed you. I will be in Redlands now, so I probably wont get too many calls from my friends for duckets.... but when I do, Ill be bringing the spareribs to go with the asada mixto!

God bless the San Diego Super Chargers! Viva la Revolucion!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654

Hot damn we missed you then. We are located between F-3 & G-3. This is a wide exitway for this area and where we park.

3. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    That explains it..... that was not where you were during the preseason game.... you were closer to F-1 & G-1. I didnt go far enough out to see you. I wanted to intro you guys to my buddy who is a HUGE bolt fan.... he has all sorts of crazy Bolt gear. I also had some Jager footballs I wanted to give out.

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    yeah, some people forget that