1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How do we HELP? Keep Al Davis alive!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Stan_The_Man_12, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    As a Charger fan for 30+ seasons of the 40 I have been in this world I have spent my entire football watching life HATING absolutely DESPISING the Raiturds and Al Davis, the Irony I actually met the bastard at a Chargers game at the LA Moselium, regardless we all have seen the devastating destruction and ruin Davis has brought on the Raiturds franchise and its fan base, they are the ridicule of the league and the WORST FRANCHINE in the NFL.

The key question is How do we further piss of their fan base, get some more national pub for the Bolts and at the same time make light of the ever wacky "TeleNovela" up on OACLand...note the fancy play on words I just made...with Al Signing all those former ACL/microfracture recipients I figured the team needed to know where it really was playing.

Your suggestions on how to best keep the cryptkeeper alive and well and to keep on ruining the raiturds is welcome.

Creative suggestions welcome, but if we can collective come up with something that we can actually put into place that would be better, an Al Davis blood-sucker drive was a suggestion of mine, all blood collected donated in Al's name [for future transfusions] to the red cross??? Remember the longer he lives the longer he eF's-up's the Raiturds. :tup:

Thought's???

Stan :rivers17:

2. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I have almost 3 gallons of blood donations built up at Red Cross. You're welcome to the credits if you can find a way to keep sweatsuit Al kicking:flag:

3. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...I suggest we try cloning the bastard before he either passes away or his putrid franchise is run by a conservatorship. If the cloning works have additional A.D. clones buy the Patriots and Colts as well :icon_rofl:

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    We could clone him and then freeze Al so we can keep cloning him forever

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Yeah lets both clone him and have a chargers blood drive for Al Davis

I'm thinking about walking around Qualcomn when the Chargers play the Raiders with a tin cup asking people to donate to keep Al Davis alive and the general manager

6. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    I think one of us should donate a kidney. :icon_toast:

7. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    What do you mean keep him alive? He's already dead. Al Davis is now an immortal life sucking entity that is dragging down the entire city of Oakland into the deepest pits of hell. AJ is God so naturally Al is some demon hellspawn.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Hmmmmm.............now that's an interesting way to look at it
    I like it Exodus, I like it alot!

9. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    If we were doing this as a Medieval Pageant PLay we would have a wagon with AJ up in the clouds on one end and Al peeking out of the hellmouth on the other....

Yes my degrees are in theatre......what's your point.:icon_rofl:

The come in very handy in the machine tool industry:lol:

10. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    One way is to make sure that if he is down on the field prior to the game, not to run him over as we did in pre-game warmups as we did in 1994 during that Monday Night game.

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Just ask the oh so brilliant Alameda County Board of Supervisors to put another Al Davis tax on the ballot- they'll do it and it would probably pass. :yes:

12. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Keep him away from silver bullets & wooden stakes ..... and Buffy!! :lol:

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Idea Numba 1:

Enlist Chuck Muncie to bust out some coke or Meth to keep the mo-fo alive and wigging out. Even if he dies, the meth will keep him moving or at least delay the rotting of his corpse and Uncle Al can still make brainless decisions.

Idea Numba 2:

California use to have those sticky organ donation cards we could attach to the backs of our drivers license's. I say this should be re-instituted or at least done by Chargers fans.

Idea Numba 3:

Prayer

Idea Numba 4:

Pickle his *** in formadehyde after he is dead and conduct seances.

Long live Al Davis !!!! :bolt:

14. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    I've heard of a personal trainer that can get HGH... or we can borrow Dorien Gray's mirror...:icon_eek: