1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How good was Sproles last night?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Cyanide Mint, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Cyanide Mint

Cyanide Mint BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    So fun to watch Sproles play last night and through out the season!

Moving forward, I really think it's important to work him into the game play.....Especially screens... get him into open space and he's difficult to contain. :football:

On a side note....... 'F the Raiders, that was totally fun to watch last night. Generally when I take over the TV Thursday night, if at the half the game is lopsided I relinquish the TV back to the missus.... Last night however, I savoured every minute.....and several beers. :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    If AJ lets this guy walk then he's an idiot.

I remember when everybody wanted to cut Sproles. :lol:

3. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86

no way he lets him walk after last night and also isnt he like 1st in probowl voting for kick returners? ah

4. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    2nd and 10 inside 20 - SCREEN to Sproles = Touchdown.
    Hey look I could DC for the Raiders. Cause obviously Ryan just didn't get it.