1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How Things Change

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning_Dynasty, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    I was looking back at some articles from earlier this season, and I found this one: Turner inspires Chargers to end skid - AFC West Blog - ESPN

It came out after our win against the Titans in week 8 when we improved to 3-5.
    There were some interesting comments included in the article:

I got a good laugh out of this considering how things played out.

2. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Oh yeah, they've all jumped back on the wagon now. As for Keychain, I don't give a flock what that dude says. My 12 year old son is a better analyst then him. I guess if AJ is to blame for that losing streak, he has to be given some credit for this winning streak too. Who did AJ "run off" exactly anyway? McNeil came to his senses and now he's back and with a nice contract. Merriman was done and VJ is just....VJ. AJ was the one who picked up guys like Burnett, Tolbert, Garay, Barnes and many others but nobody mentions that. Yeah, he hasn't been perfect in the draft and as a GM but some people act as though they could have done a better job. Whatever....

Oh yeah, he gave the bird to the Mannings and picked up a guy named Philip Rivers. I heard the guy is pretty good......

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The AJ haters can kiss my tip.

I love rubbing into their ugly faces.

AJ is God and a few cringe hearing it. F-them. Let them twist and rot in hell.

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    The Chargers haven't won jack shiit yet. Let's all just keep it in perspective until they do something real.

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Dang, just killed that party.....:(

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    No but AJ is about to smoke Sid Gillman in wins.

Sid Gillman.......fans are probably wondering - who ?

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Hey I'm all for rah rah on the big picture stuff and jacking off to the 60's era success. But in terms of this season, nothing has been accomplished yet.

Win the division, win 3 playoffs games, and then we can punch the clown in anticipation of the ultimate prize while telling all of the "experts" they don't know shiit.