1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How well are our rookies doing?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, Aug 29, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Jan 11, 2010
    Ryan Mathews- I think I speak for everyone when I say that he is an absolute beast!! He is doing everything well, he fights hard on every play, what's not to love? I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him play year after year here in San Diego.

Darrell Stuckey- Not as good as expected. He needs to buckle down and stay focused because he has a lot of potential.

Cam Thomas- Hasn't seen too much playing time but he'll most likely be in the rotation come regular season. Oh and he has a sack too.

Seyi Ajirotutu- What can I say? He is doing a great job at WR when he is in.. He is averaging 21 yards per catch and is leading all receivers with 106 yards. He is definitely staying on the roster and I hope he see's a lot more playing time. (He is my sleeper for replacing VJ)

Jeremy Williams- Looking good on kick returns

Shawnbrey McNeill- Looking great on kick returns.

Jonathan Crompton- A project indeed

Donald Butler- I wish him a speedy recovery

Did I miss anyone? Post your thoughts on how you think our rookies our doing
  2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Aug 3, 2006
    Seyi will make the roster I think. If we keep five receivers, then Jeremy has to stay as well-or I really hope he survives waivers to make the PS. Cam Thomas will gain more and more playing time as the season progresses. I watched Jamal against the Steelers and he didn[t make much of a dent against a rookie center.