1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I am in a bad mood

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT-Express, Sep 23, 2006.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +423
    I know this isnt the place to put this on, but I am pretty damn bummed right now....Just found my girlfriend of 1 year cheating on me with another guy......I am to the point where I just cant trust women anymore. SOMEONE HELP!

2. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703

3. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    That sucks.................

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Ask yourself this question. Is she the one?

If she is, is she worth giving a second chance?

If she is, talk to her, let her know you know and get her to commit to you.

It sucks, sucks big time. Feels like a knife in your gut, a fuggin Raiders knife.

Take control of the situation and you. Dont let your temper or feelings of betrayal make you the bad guy.

Sorry, I know this is weak, but its the best that I can offer. I had to do the same thing with a girl friend once. Luckily for me, I did not think she was the one. I just celebrates my 15th aniversary with my one.

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,476
    Dude, that sucks man. You know whatll make you feel better? Bring some friends over and kick the guys ***.
    Then sit down on the couch this year and watch our Chargers win a goddamn superbowl baby wooohooo!!!

6. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Firends? Man **** like this is personal and needs to be taken care of by ones self, not gang-land style. IMO.

7. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    happens to the best and worst...of us.

one thing u can be thankful for...it wasn't a marriage, kids weren't involved and it wasn't a longer relationship than it already was.

still sux.

been there, done that, bought the frickin shirt.

i feel for ya.

8. AlCodaMD

AlCodaMD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    This may sound di*ked, but I would honestly say this to my best friend, so take this seriously.

I would thank GOD that I found out the girl was a cheating **** before it was too late (ie engaged/marriage like mentioned above).

I say, and this is in all seriousness, call your "girlfriend" and tell her "I mean this with honesty and gratitude. Thank you for doing this because otherwise I would not have known the kind of person you were, are, and will become. I appreciate that guy for showing what kind of person you really are."

And as for beating the guys @$$...f-that, 9 out of 10 times the girl is the inhibitor AND the initiator, so no matter how many times that guy hit on her, if she was the right one, she would have never allowed that to happen. Now if she was raped, that's different. But I take it that their relationship is mutual. So, don't be down, look at the bright side: you spent some time and had some fun. Now it's time to find the real one.

Coda

9. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +423
    Thanks for all the support and comments....I have seen a picture of the guy, kicking his a$$ is something I am not worried about. I would crush that dude. Yes their were kids involved, she had 2 girls that I loved to death and still would do anything for. I am not mad that her that it didnt work out, I am mad that she would put herself before her kids. The kids were attached to me and I was to them, so to me that classifies her as a bad parent. She is a ***** all there is to it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    I'm one of the younger guys on the board but I've been through this situation twice. Keep your chin up, life has a funny way of biting those who did crap like this. Last gf i had that cheated on me, I was pissed at her too, but two weeks later the guy she cheated with cheated on her. Just stay sane and don't forget you got us all here backing you up.
    Btw; you beat this guy up, I'll defend you in court :yes:

11. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    What exactly is a "Raiders" knife? :icon_shrug:

12. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

I don't know you :) but the right woman will not cheat on you..she will be so enthralled with you she would never even consider it...plus cheating shows a big character deficit...she can't be trusted. But you will meet someone who can. Good luck and sorry. :icon_sad: :) The right person is out there for you...you'll find her.

• Like Like x 2
  13. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +423

Thanks alot that is much appreciated!!!

14. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

Man, I don't have near enough information to comment specifically on this... I do know that cheating, obviously, hurts a relationship... BUT... the lying involved to cover the tracks is, to me, the killer...

She needs to come clean about what is going on and what she wants. You need to (if you haven't already) decide what you can live with and what you will or will not tolerate...

If you don't think you can ever really trust her again.... well, you know the answer...

I feel for you as this will be a tough time for you... no matter how this all pans out.

15. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Word........................:tup: :yes:

16. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Dump the biitch and leave her a note you gave her AIDES and herpes and slip out the back jack.

*Note:You can substitute any communicable sexual transmitted virus as you wish.

17. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Better yet - drop a note to the dude and let him know his dick is going to turn green and fall off in 18 months. :icon_mrgreen:

18. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    :icon_rofl: I knew you were going to say some thing like that :icon_rofl:

19. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    I say kick her to the curb :yes:

20. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    maybe a lil toooooo mushy for u dudes...but here's a lil something that i wrote a while back. (writing...that's what i do...helluva good theraphy for whatever ails ya.) anyhow...it came to be written because of a situation where someone was betrayed by someone they loved and how it made them feel towards the person who had betrayed their trust and their love. maybe it'll help. maybe not...but here it is.

God may determine who walks into your life.
    BUT IT IS UP TO YOU:
    to decide who you let affect those you love...
    to decide when its easier to make excuses than to face the reality of what you are doing...
    to decide what youre willing to risk...
    to decide who youre willing to hurt...
    to decide what youre willing to give up...
    to decide what price youre willing to pay for allowing the wrong people to get to close...
    to decide if its worth it to cross that line...
    to decide whos really important to you...
    to decide whos been there for you and always stood beside you through good and bad...
    to decide who you let walk away...
    to decide who you let stay...
    and maybe most importantly...
    who you are willing to fight for and who you refuse to let go because they mean more to you than anyone else ever has or ever will. -Teresa Morris*

• Like Like x 2
  21. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +423

WOW!! That is impressive....I like that alot! I am sorry to all of you, I shouldnt have dumped my problems out here like this but I was really bummed and felt like talking to you all. I really want to thank you all for helping me through this, with kind words, and thoughts. I want to let all of you know one of these days when I can afford to fly out there I would like to tailgate with you all and go to the game as I have been a Bolts fan for 20 years but have never been to a game. If any of you ever needs anything please feel free to let me know!!!

GO BOLTS!!

22. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Thats what family is for bro! We Bolts fans are family!

You pick a date to come out, and I will use my frequent flier miles to get you a plane ticket! Some of your bolt bretherin will probably be able to offer a couch to rest your head on...

23. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I am in a bad mood too. I really can't go into it now, but maybe tomorrow. Depends on what happens in the morning.

24. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    We need to conduct OPERATION THE CHAMP!

When I get a date the brother is comming out, we need to scour the bolt faithful and see if we cant produce a free ticket to the game for the brother. Also a couch for the brother to snore upon.

LET NO FAN BE LEFT BEHIND!

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Pick a date and I will get you a plane tick....

Your in San Dieaga alredady, aincha?:lol:

26. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +423
    Bro....what is going on?

27. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +423
    WOW!!! This is amazing, I will tell you this I have never met a better group of people in my life who would pretty much give you the shirt off their back to help you.......:icon_toast: :tup: :thumbup:

28. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,058
    First off, my Ex Wife cheated, and that is why she is my Ex.

Keep your chin up, what comes around goes around.

Now then if that is all you have, then consider your self lucky, I have been gone from my Family for the last 6 weeks, and have been told I will have to be extended another 2 weeks.

That is 2 months that I have been forced to stay away from my family and live with a 300 mile seperation.

The bottom line is this, if she was cheating on you, she will cheat on someone else, she is not worth it. There are much much better fish in the sea, throw that one back!

29. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +423
    Thanks alot man....Much appreciated, hope you get back to your family soon!:yes: