1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I am SICK of the NFL!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Sep 16, 2007.

1. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    good point. ONce the ball is snapped the donks can't call a time out. That will be interesting to see if the donks really did call a time out before the ball was snapped. And it has to where the refs can stop the play before the snap.

Only problem was it was at donk stadium where the refs will all ride back to their motels in rolls royces tonight.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    i have never felt sorry for the raiders but I do now

that was a total BS call by the Broncos and the CBS announcers just suck Shanarats **** by saying its good strategy

I don't know about you guys but all these people talking about how good the Broncos are, if they had THIS much trouble with both the Bills and the Raiders, then they just S-U-C-K!

3. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Yea that was some hardcore bullshit...

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    The refs signaled timeout just before the snap, so it is completely legal.

If the Raiders and Seabass didn't notice this, well, then DOH!

Why the Raiders didn't prepare for this is stupid on their part. It is the modus operandi of the NFL that the defending team call timeout right before a potential game-winning or tying FG at the end.

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    The ref on the sideline signaled TO because that is the ref that Shanarat was standing next to the entire time.

NFL rules state that ANY ref can signal timeout, not just the head guy. That ref then whistles and relays the timeout to the head ref to tell to the world.

6. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443
    :mad2:

it was disgusting....and I will always think of the raiders as winning this game...:mad2: god I hate denver....

7. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    A Raider loss is always good as far as im concerned. The Donkies arent that good this year and are WAYY overhyped. They will be in our rearview so i dont care if they won when they shouldnt of. Now if it wasnt the Raiders....i probably would.

8. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7

They are extremely overhyped, overrated, over-everything. That team is LUCKY to be 2-0. But then the NFL loves to help the Donks any way it can, so I'm not surprised.