1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I am talking to you Oakland Raider's Fans!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Big Bolts, May 22, 2008.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I'm pretty sure everyone on this board has those kind of stories. I've never gone to a Charger game in enemy territory, but even here at the Q there were many incidents like that. I was at a Raider/Charger game years ago and being a small guy, I was in the middle of these 2 big dudes, one a Raider fan, the other a Charger fan. The Raider fan started to talk all this s**t, and next thing you know all hell breaks loose with fists flying. It was dangerous man. They had to call security and they really didn't do that much but show up. It's not too bad now, but it used to be really bad when the gangster Faider fans were showing up in droves in the past. I guess nowadays those dudes can't afford the tickets let alone the parking....

2. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    These days, most of the wanna-be Raider fan thugs are just too embarrassed to show up at The Q to watch their boys get their ASSES handed to them.... again. :nana_dance:

3. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I went to the epic game in Cincinnati in 2006. Obviously, after giving up 42 points in the second half to lose, and after the perceived cheap shot on Houshmandzadeh, the Bengals fans were in a nasty mood.

At one point in the 4th quarter, I went up to hit the bathroom. An idiot with a beer in his hand, among a bunch of his friends points at me and says "you're a f*cking piece of sh*t!" I had a moment of hesitation where the devil on one shoulder said "drop his ***" but the angel on the other shoulder reminded me that after I dropped him, his buddies would probably beat me down, and when the many Bengals fans around noticed that I was a Chargers fan, they would probably help out too. So, I just bit my tongue and went to the restroom, then back to my seat.

Toward the end of the game, my friend (also a Chargers fan) asked me if we should take our jerseys off for the trip back to the car. I said "hell no, even if I have to take a beating, I'm not taking the jersey off." Walking out of that stadium with thousands of people in an ugly mood was definitely scary, as we were badly outnumbered. Luckily, other than a few people yelling things at us from a distance, we didn't have any trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    I have an special hatred of the raiders because when I was 10 and at a game with my dad, had a raider fan pour a beer all over me because he didn't like that we were in a heavy 'raider section' in my charger gear. If I could've dropped him I would've.

Idk, did anyone who went to that huge game in SF have any war stories? Outside of a bunch of annoying drunk fans and Santa, I don't remember anything too bad.

5. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I attended the Charger vs Seahawk game on Christmas Eve 2006. It was a great game, which we won in the last seconds when Rivers tossed a TD pass. There were lots of Charger fans there…people kept hugging me and patting me on the back…we were all in Charger gear. I got a couple of dirty looks for cheering so loud, but the fans were totally cool after the game. I have gotten the same treatment during Mariner and Padre games in Seattle. The Fans in Seattle love their team, but are civil about it. Great road trip…I recommend it for any SD fan.

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Major Props to you Lizard man! :tup:

7. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    I was at that game as well. I've shared this story before, but I think it's worth repeating; After the game, we're walking out and a Raider fan is standing on top of an upside-down garbage can yelling, "IT'S ONLY ONE GAME, IT'S ONLY ONE GAME!"

Kind of reminded me of Kevin Bacon at the end of Animal House.

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I'm so glad to see the Dolphins sucking so bad. It couldn't happen to a more deserving group of thugs!!!

Phoenix, AZ. That was the Monday nighter that was moved to due to the fires. There were a lot of Dolphins fans and they put Retards fans to shame (as far as bad behavior.)
    I was in a section where I was minority. The Chargers made a good play so I cheered (when we were down 7-0.) This guy across from me yells "shut up!" I said "I'll cheer for my team if I want to!!"
    Brees throws an interception then that guys points and laughs at me.
    The Dolphins score (14-0.) He yells at me "That was too easy."

I just ignored him because it was like SL's situation in Cincinnati only worse. There was no security there. If a fight broke out it wouldn't have ended either.

Then the guys leaves his section and gets in my face. That's when I had to yell "get out of my face!" He starts flexing his muscles as his homies were looking on. I yelled "look. Your team is ahead. Why can't you just f**king enjoy the game."
    He went back to his seat but still wouldn't stop the badgering.

First quarter hadn't even passed yet. I saw that I was in for a hard time but I'm not going to leave me seat. F**k that!!!

Suddenly a good break came and I was shocked at the response. This huge guy in Chargers colors walked by. He was built like Jamal Williams. The guy stared badgering him. He say "you want trouble?!!!"
    That guy shut up really fast and started backing away as his three homies didn't say a word. As big as this guy was, there were four of them and all fish fans in that section.

Needless to say, that guy was as quiet as a mouse for the rest of the game!!!

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Someone yelled some smack talk at me in the parking lot after the game but I thought it was pretty funny.
    A guy stops his car and yells "hey Fabio. F**k the Chargers!!!" :lol:

10. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    I got ****-talked by a little kid, that was it for that one.

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Surprisingly, the fans in Denver were really cool.
    There was only one incident as I was walking towards the stadium... this lady asked if I wanted some tissues for after the game. I went along with it and said "sure but I don't like that brand. Could you drive out of here and pick me up the better kind."
    Then this guy takes some tissues, puts them in the back of his pants, and pulls them out. I said "you throw those at me, I'll rip your face off." He moved his hand forward and I said "I mean it!!! Put them down!!!"
    His mother told him to throw them in the trash. :lol:

The fans were cool in Jacksonville too.

12. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    A tear jerking moment for me was 2 or 3 years ago Raiders @ Chargers. This group of ****** Raider guys went walking through the parking lot talking this and that. A group of Charger guys went up to them talking this and that. And both groups made a line like the Offensive line and started throw beer at each other. Bottles, cans, knifes, fist all that good stuff and, then it was like beers being shot out of cannons flying out of everywhere and anywhere. Hitting cars, cops, fans just everything it was awesome and then the Cops came on the horsey haha breaking it up in there riot gear.

13. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Jesus, we sure sucked that game, I remember it well. It was the worst interior OL play I have ever seen (I forget who started on the OL for us).

Drew Brees had no chance, I knew we were toast before the opening quarter ended.

14. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

Denver was a cool trip! **** I remember I walked to the stadium from our hotel rooms and I was barely able to walk. TOooooooooo Drunk :abq1: Go figure haha

15. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    wrong game Bro this was the game where Rivers hit Jackson in the corner endzone

16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Yeah. That sucked, alright!!! I think that was the worst game I'd ever been to.
    I did the road trip with Bolt Attack. The game, the fires, the a**hole Dolphins fans but we made the most of it.

17. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    I liked the Jacksonville experience as well, except for losing the game. I only heard crap from one guy after the game, and I replied "nice mullet." Everybody started laughing at him and he shut up. The shuttle from the Jacksonville Landing to the stadium was pretty cool, and people tailgating in boats was something new. If we get a Chula Vista stadium on the water, maybe we'll have the same thing.

[​IMG]

18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Last time I had any problem with any fans was last year's raider game at Qualcomm. But the problem wasn't with a raider fan, it was with a Denver fan sitting behind me. He kept yammering on and on about how great the Broncos were. The people who sat next to me got into it with him as well. Then (like a raider fan) he said "well we won TWO superbowls", to which I replied "well, how are those superbowl wins helping your team win now?". The dude was shocked. Started stumbling all over his words and then we ALL reminded him of the 41-3 *** whipping they got in their own house the week before. Security came over but didn't do anything.

19. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

those are some bad *** boats!:tup:

20. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I've never been to any games outside of the Q. I've thought about sneaking into see the games up hear against the faiders, but I'm a *****. Anyways, the only time I ever have to deal with nasty fans is at this bar I go to watch the games sometimes. It's like some Stealers bar and it's always full of drunk slob pitts fans. They mostly don't do much except act like jerks, but I get the usual barrage of "Chargers Suck!" yelled at me and then they say **** like "yeah, whachoo gonna do bout it???" I'm like, whatever man. I also get yelled at by dumbass faider fans when I'm driving cause I got my Chargers stickers on my truck lol.

I used to hate going to the raider@charger games years ago, before we were pulverizing them. Now it's so much better since they started all those ticket rules and stuff. The gangsta punks were just a bunch of shits.

21. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    didnt some POS guy named pakerfan88 do the same thing to you. quite a few raiderfan like qualities that guy has huh. :no:

22. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Raiders 4 life! beotches!

23. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    the truth finally comes out? :icon_huh:

24. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    Chargers-Pats 3rd(?) game of '07...

There were some cool fans, some annoying arogant pricks but not to many "tough guys."

I went into the bathroom and was taking a leak among a sea of Cheatriots fans wearing my Charger Rodney Harrison shirt (he was suspended at the time :icon_rofl:). I hear some guy popping off and eventually realized it was about my Rodney jersey.

I laughed and said that I was looking for the Hitman but I didn't see him on the field. The guy got pissed and super aggressive as I was walking away and said, "Get the f**k out of here." I looked around at the hundreds of dudes with their dongs in their hands taking leaks and said, "hey, it's all yours."

The guy looked like his head was going to explode, but all the Pats fans around him laughed. I walked out. He didn't do sh*t.

25. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I was in Naval Intelligence. I was behind a guy who was being a true jerk. Tossed a beer made obscene jestures. I just quietly smeared a handful of mustard all over the back of his expensive and stylish attire while I spoke quietly, "Fun game, dude!".

• Like Like x 1