1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I feel great about this team going forward. Regardless of Sundays result

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BrecksOnlyBoltzFan, Jan 8, 2014.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,357
    Calling out an obvious troll for obvious trolling does not make one a troll. You're one of them conflict resoluter types, ain't ya?

2. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    This loss hurts more than I thought it would. After we got that last field goal, I confidently told everyone around me that we were going to win the Super Bowl ...

I just really felt like we were the team of destiny this time around. After thinking about what a crazy ride it was to get to the post-season, and then we had that great conversion on 4th and 5, followed by the onside kick! All we needed was a stop on THIRD AND FREAKING SEVENTEEN!

Damn ... I mean objectively, I was telling myself beforehand that regardless of today's results, this was a great season and I'm optimistic about the future of this franchise for the first time in a while ... but I just can't really feel that excitement right now. Maybe tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Two (of many) important lessons my Pops taught me ;)

1. Your negative reaction is what a troll
    wants. You react, it only encourages them.

2. By instigating, the behavior is no better than the troll's.

I'm very much a conflict resolution type :) life is too short to waste.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

4. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    I grew up with Aussie Rules Football in Melbourne, lived it for so long, cricket too. Never got in to rugby because Melbourne just wasn't a rugby city until they got their own team.
    The time I got introduced to rugby, I just hated the way it played and the fans who supported it.

As I grew older and started riding motorcycles, I heavily watched MotoGP, never missing a race for over 10 years.
    Then I got in to NHL, NFL and now MLB. It's taken over. I love it.
    Anyway, that's getting off topic ;)