1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I feel great about this team going forward. Regardless of Sundays result

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BrecksOnlyBoltzFan, Jan 8, 2014.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,558
    Calling out an obvious troll for obvious trolling does not make one a troll. You're one of them conflict resoluter types, ain't ya?

2. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    This loss hurts more than I thought it would. After we got that last field goal, I confidently told everyone around me that we were going to win the Super Bowl ...

I just really felt like we were the team of destiny this time around. After thinking about what a crazy ride it was to get to the post-season, and then we had that great conversion on 4th and 5, followed by the onside kick! All we needed was a stop on THIRD AND FREAKING SEVENTEEN!

Damn ... I mean objectively, I was telling myself beforehand that regardless of today's results, this was a great season and I'm optimistic about the future of this franchise for the first time in a while ... but I just can't really feel that excitement right now. Maybe tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,817
    Two (of many) important lessons my Pops taught me ;)

1. Your negative reaction is what a troll
    wants. You react, it only encourages them.

2. By instigating, the behavior is no better than the troll's.

I'm very much a conflict resolution type :) life is too short to waste.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

4. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +53
    I grew up with Aussie Rules Football in Melbourne, lived it for so long, cricket too. Never got in to rugby because Melbourne just wasn't a rugby city until they got their own team.
    The time I got introduced to rugby, I just hated the way it played and the fans who supported it.

As I grew older and started riding motorcycles, I heavily watched MotoGP, never missing a race for over 10 years.
    Then I got in to NHL, NFL and now MLB. It's taken over. I love it.
    Anyway, that's getting off topic ;)