1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I just caught a bandwagon fever!!

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by When Lightning Strikes, Nov 21, 2008.

1. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Since I have lived in San Diego, I have always naturally been a San Diego Sports Fan! I was hooked on the 1-15 chargers and that was the year they became my team. I was from houston and I loved my Oilers and loved my Astros.

Well, along comes my move to SD and I figured if I was to watch games at the Q, i might as well root for the home team. So, i naturally glided over to be a Padres Fan! I love me some Channel 4 Padres and love the new park.

One problem now...I moved to Tahoe and I cant watch the Pads play anymore. Its really difficult to catch a game. I have fallen so behind and I just truely am a baseball fan....so this brings me to my Subject Line:

I will now follow the Oakland Athletics! I know, bandwagon...jump on a good team...but hey, here in tahoe, they have a Athletics Channel just like Channel 4 Padres and I have begun to really enjoy watching they green and yellow battle it out on the field.

And I may just actually go to Oakland to catch a game or two this year!!

What do you baseball fans think...cuz i feel like im cheating on my team. But i feel im done with the Pad's.

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    The only important question is ------

IS SHE AN A'S FAN!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool:

3. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    BEST REPLY EVER!!

Shes just my favorite celeb to look at...i can look at her pics for hours. I wish she was going to go play golf with me tomorrow too!!

:tup: