1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I just caught a bandwagon fever!!

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by When Lightning Strikes, Nov 21, 2008.

1. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Since I have lived in San Diego, I have always naturally been a San Diego Sports Fan! I was hooked on the 1-15 chargers and that was the year they became my team. I was from houston and I loved my Oilers and loved my Astros.

Well, along comes my move to SD and I figured if I was to watch games at the Q, i might as well root for the home team. So, i naturally glided over to be a Padres Fan! I love me some Channel 4 Padres and love the new park.

One problem now...I moved to Tahoe and I cant watch the Pads play anymore. Its really difficult to catch a game. I have fallen so behind and I just truely am a baseball fan....so this brings me to my Subject Line:

I will now follow the Oakland Athletics! I know, bandwagon...jump on a good team...but hey, here in tahoe, they have a Athletics Channel just like Channel 4 Padres and I have begun to really enjoy watching they green and yellow battle it out on the field.

And I may just actually go to Oakland to catch a game or two this year!!

What do you baseball fans think...cuz i feel like im cheating on my team. But i feel im done with the Pad's.

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,105
    The only important question is ------

IS SHE AN A'S FAN!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool:

3. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    BEST REPLY EVER!!

Shes just my favorite celeb to look at...i can look at her pics for hours. I wish she was going to go play golf with me tomorrow too!!

:tup: